Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like I may have to give up this assignment. Child care isn't working out how I need it and with winter coming, the one solution I have isn't really feasible. Well I had a few more but they won't work either. Oh well, I'm sad but not really. "A job ain't nothing but work".

Prynce

Daps
Can't coexist too much tension

I'm a man of too much pride

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Phoenix Reborn one of the biggest ethers in the history of gaming:

For years and throughout multiple tournaments this dude Perfect Legend has been bytching and dissing CR Sonic Fox about him not being shyt despite Sonic Fox winning damn near if not every tournament there is...(dude's the best player in the world).

So Perfect Legend develops twitter fingers and talks more shyt about Sonic Fox and Sonic Fox tells him that he's going to beat him 10-0 on the then upcoming Summer Jam (can't make this up) tournament. PL starts talking about all these caveats that SF has to adhere to and he's like "whatever nikka just get the sticks". Long story short not only does SF beat this nikka 10-0...PL stands up and starts copping pleas to the crowd stating "ohh well he didn't pick his favorite character that I wanted to expose as being weak". So then the commentator and SF says that they will do an ADDITIONAL best out of 5 with the character that PL wanted to fight and SF still beats him 3-0 making the total 13-0.

Very short version

For the full ether see below:

Prynce

Daps
Wasted time is the worst thing in the world. I hate when I'm not doing something that isn't directly moving me forward. If it's not putting me in a position for the future than I'm cool on it. I can't be complacent. I got somewhere to go and I have to get there fast.

Everything I do now is to put me in a better position. Time is the only thing I can't get back and I'm already 23.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Phoenix Reborn one of the biggest ethers in the history of gaming:

For years and throughout multiple tournaments this dude Perfect Legend has been bytching and dissing CR Sonic Fox about him not being shyt despite Sonic Fox winning damn near if not every tournament there is...(dude's the best player in the world).

So Perfect Legend develops twitter fingers and talks more shyt about Sonic Fox and Sonic Fox tells him that he's going to beat him 10-0 on the then upcoming Summer Jam (can't make this up) tournament. PL starts talking about all these caveats that SF has to adhere to and he's like "whatever nikka just get the sticks". Long story short not only does SF beat this nikka 10-0...PL stands up and starts copping pleas to the crowd stating "ohh well he didn't pick his favorite character that I wanted to expose as being weak". So then the commentator and SF says that they will do an ADDITIONAL best out of 5 with the character that PL wanted to fight and SF still beats him 3-0 making the total 13-0.

Very short version

For the full ether see below:

I remember when this starting brewing, Carl has been on radio silence ever since. That humble pie must be :whew:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Majority of this man's "roasts" on me are about men nutting in me ("creampies") or about my a$$hole.
:mjpls::deadmanny:
why are all your roasts on me sexual in some way?
Yoooo

I be noticing how the most anti Trans dudes on here be hitting on u low key:francis:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jayne

My brother and I are remaking the black Beatles song, I want you to play my video vixen, we will pay for everything will you fly out to San Antonio?