Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Haven't gotten a call in 30 minutes. I know the next one will be an 8 car pile up with 6 of them Geico. :snoop:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Y'all hate TLR but y'all love TLR. What keeps one coming back?
I just can't believe that I give people who harass me a chance to openly go for my neck together with their clique and now they get mad because I allow it? Now I'm an attention whore for making one thread calling them in it. :comeon:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Negative. I'm still bytchy and I changed my name a while ago. I have people who were cursing my name last week hitting my inbox and wanting to be friends this week. It's not adding up. Maybe I'm being less bytchy than I thought. :patrice: It still doesn't make sense. It's not adding up.

You been posting more in the last 2 months or so and have been more "out going". You can laugh with the fella's and you kind of judge/deal with women like a man on the surface level.

Plus people have seen your pictures and know you are attractive and you don't have the "stripper" stigma attached to you.

All that combined makes you a cool kid.

But honestly you'd think blackpearl and the stripper were two different people, its a pretty drastic change imo.

Altho the coli is way more "simp" friendly than it was just a year ago, alot of dudes starting to show there true colors now that they see that some women have responded to it.

Same with @Vice Queen, once dudes see a down to earth chick has a pretty face and "assets" Its a wrap here now.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I just can't believe that I give people who harass me a chance to openly go for my neck together with their clique and now they get mad because I allow it? Now I'm an attention whore for making one thread calling them in it. :comeon:

Can't let it get to you. You know what it is here. I'd say the Salon is a nice refuge from this place from time to time.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
But honestly you'd think blackpearl and the stripper were two different people, its a pretty drastic change imo.

@Vice Queen, once dudes see a down to earth chick has a pretty face and "assets" Its a wrap here now.

Well I did get rid of a major stress factor at the beginning of the summer and having trying to be as stress free as possible ever sense. :ehh: It seems it's working. Thanks

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I did get rid of a major stress factor at the beginning of the summer and having trying to be as stress free as possible ever sense. :ehh: It seems it's working. Thanks
What was that?

Also you really got me interested in this holy basil, I've been reading a bit about and will probably order some at the end of the week.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What was that?

Also you really got me interested in this holy basil, I've been reading a bit about and will probably order some at the end of the week.

I had a raggedy roommate. :snoop:

As far as the holy basil:ohlawd: I swear to God I feel light as a feather right now. Seriously I have never felt this good in my life. Get the supplement I posted. It has holy basil, rhodiola and ashwagandha. :noah: All three are everything. I am going to order it for my mom tonight. I have been using MJ to manage my stress but this blows weed out the water. Like there is seriously no comparison. If you get it please let me know your results.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a raggedy roommate. :snoop:

As far as the holy basil:ohlawd: I swear to God I feel light as a feather right now. Seriously I have never felt this good in my life. Get the supplement I posted. It has holy basil, rhodiola and ashwagandha. :noah: All three are everything. I am going to order it for my mom tonight. I have been using MJ to manage my stress but this blows weed out the water. Like there is seriously no comparison. If you get it please let me know your results.

You know the name of it again? I forget where you posted it up at.

I def will

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps