Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Because you're not acting like a bytch and you changed your name. Both of those go a long way with this crowd.

Negative. I'm still bytchy and I changed my name a while ago. I have people who were cursing my name last week hitting my inbox and wanting to be friends this week. It's not adding up. Maybe I'm being less bytchy than I thought. :patrice: It still doesn't make sense. It's not adding up.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Negative. I'm still bytchy and I changed my name a while ago. I have people who were cursing my name last week hitting my inbox and wanting to be friends this week. It's not adding up. Maybe I'm being less bytchy than I thought. :patrice: It still doesn't make sense. It's not adding up.

You are. We can tolerate each other. And that says a lot.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You are. We can tolerate each other. And that says a lot.

Hmmmmmmm....I have been taking my Ayurvedic herbs though. shyt got me feeling like I'm on cloud nine 24/7. I guess overall it has made me more pleasant. Didn't know it translated online. I was mad stressed for awhile. Guess it was making me cranky. Well one of my goals was to be nicer. I'm happy that I've been able to manifest that even if its unknowingly. Cool. Thanks for the feedback.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Simp flu going around. Things will be back to normal soon enough

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Simp flu going around. Things will be back to normal soon enough
035eeec81e11185a5b4c5a4b514fe093.gif