Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You do realize this the same subforum that's encouraging Future to fukk Scottie Pippen's wife while blowing caskets when some IG hoe do dirt
It's kinda hard for me to realize so many people here hate me so deeply and I haven't done anything but exist.
I post serious replies in most of the threads I participate in and they will quote me or derail the thread on me and make it into some other stuff.
I can even make a playful post (not men or women biased) and it gets turned ugly.
You mention me all the time in your posts but get mad at me for allowing you to vent your anger at me.
Psychology is sounding pretty interesting to me now.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If someone already knows they're pretty and get compliments from thousands of ppl, why do they care about the small percentage that say bad things?:what:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I took a 20mg xr and felt like I would never get to sleep. When I finally did, my anxiety was high amd I had a panic attack thinking I might die in my sleep. :snoop:

I had the XR and no you won't ever go to sleep. It'll have you feeling like a Zombie in the AM. This new shyt is weak. Hence three at once.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm going through synthesis tonight. You might have a chance. I look forward to your arrival.