Supporter
Daps
First time this year the heating going on
I cant feel my damn toes :damn:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there a smiley request thread. I sent you three but I've thought of 20 more since then
:whoa:Nah, B. If I do that, @Milk N Cookies gonna spam it with chopped cartoons she wants smilied. If I was getting something in return, I would make it happen.

Im a perfectionist with the smiley shyt, so it takes me longer cause I like it a certain way, or they look like :wangfansonly:blurry with some color from the background still on it.

I'm out the smiley game until reps return:letyasoulglow:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
For real for real....

Cube on some sucka shyt for just sitting in the cut while Dre was doing all this shyt. I know people don't want to get involved in domestic shyt, but I personally couldn't fukk with Dre after all this shyt

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:whoa:Nah, B. If I do that, @Milk N Cookies gonna spam it with chopped cartoons she wants smilied. If I was getting something in return, I would make it happen.

Im a perfectionist with the smiley shyt, so it takes me longer cause I like it a certain way, or they look like :wangfansonly:blurry with some color from the background still on it.

I'm out the smiley game until reps return:letyasoulglow:
Umm no boo boo, you couldn't deliver my request cause you work like 10 jobs. & that's cool & but I can always find someone who can deliver. :sas2: