Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugh I hate how insecure I am due to my first real relationship I ever had that my ex cheated on me when we were dating and was always talking to girls behind my back

I've been so paranoid lately my boyfriend has been doing shady shyt and I have zero reason to. He doesn't act sketchy, he leaves his phone around, shyt left it in his room while I was in there while he was showering. But I can't help it. I got trust issues man. I'm not controlling or grill him about this stuff cause it's honestly my issue to deal with but I did bring it up to tonight to let him know I been dealing with some insecurity and he said "you can look through my phone if you want lol" which I told him no cause that's not healthy and that's not going to rid my insecurity. It's so stupid that I'm feeling like this cause I know he's trustworthy and genuinely a good guy. fukk

At least you're self aware and realize what you're going through at the time of going through it. Seems as if you two have good communication as well and that's important. Keep it at bay and dont ruin a good thing.

:ufdup:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
se8QdPo.jpg

:francis:
:mjcry: food be calling Me.

#gutgang:sadcam:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
They sent out layoff notices for January in my department for some people. Had I not got promoted last year, I would of been one of those people :whew:.

I'm just trying to work my way up this corporate ladder until I can get a sick ass benefit package and retire with millions :wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
At least you're self aware and realize what you're going through at the time of going through it. Seems as if you two have good communication as well and that's important. Keep it at bay and dont ruin a good thing.

:ufdup:

Thanks. We do have really great communication and he's really understanding about stuff considering he struggles with a lot of the same stuff I do, just not that. Definitely not going to ruin a good thing.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Had some dental work done this morning, hoping this numbness wears off so I can eat before this 3 hour meeting coming up :mjcry:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
They sent out layoff notices for January in my department for some people. Had I not got promoted last year, I would of been one of those people :whew:.

I'm just trying to work my way up this corporate ladder until I can get a sick ass benefit package and retire with millions :wow:
You an investment banker or a financial planner breh?