Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:dwillhuh:

Milk, I'm a man with pride, you don't do shyt like that
You don't just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that
You don't throw away what we had, just like that
I was just working them jobs, I was gon' get right back
wuimp.gif

:ufdup: im a good girl who's gone bad. Im gone forever. So mourn forever & live with the fact u did me wrong forever...

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:manny:I will forever feel bad about it. I will cry into my beer while dancing with some pretty brunette at the Purity Ring concert next weekend:ohlawd:
  1. Why u have to respond so fast? I ain't even get the perfect gif.
  2. Wtf is this purity ring concert? A show with a bunch of abstenent singers who claim to be bout that life but behind closed doors they're really fukkin?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  1. Why u have to respond so fast? I ain't even get the perfect gif.
  2. Wtf is this purity ring concert? A show with a bunch of abstenent singers who claim to be bout that life but behind closed doors they're really fukkin?
1. I'm looking up wholesalers for a business I want to launch, so I pop on the coli every 45 seconds or so. Happened to catch your post really quickly.
That Whitney Gif:ehh:

2. Purity Ring is a canadian duo. I don't listen to music much, but I have looped both of their albums, and im not one to listen to albums. Saw their show last year, seeing it again this weekend.
Amazing voice on the singer, amazing light show even in the cramped ass Riviera. And there were so many bad chicks:letyasoulglow:The brunette that was grinding on me, while unwelcome, would have
been prime to catch the long stroke had I not been more interested in the show. Next weekend im going dumb.