Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
*Sigh*

I work night shifts (11:30-8) and I would prefer to sleep in the afternoon and wake up around 9:30....but the weekends make it hard not to go back to a regular sleep schedule. I woke up at like 11 today, didn't get a nap in, am about to take a shower to get ready to go... and am already feeling a little tired....:snoop:

It's gonna be a long night AGAIN....if I build a tolerance to 5 Hour Energy I'm toast.

Prynce

Daps
If you put out good will and energy I guarantee you will get W's. Yeah you gonna take some L's but I promise you gonna get more wins.
My goal in life is just to be solid and a stand up man all the time. Just gonna be myself and things will fall into place.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I almost got into a fight today. I'm driving home down a one way that is about to cross a main street. I stay about two blocks over. As I enter the intersection this girl/chick decides to walk across the street, put her hand up as stop me and strolls across the street. As I ride pass, I say get your ass out the street before you cause an accident. This bytch says, fukk you bytch you better wait. I immediately stopped the car and got out. I told her to come here and she started walking my way talking shyt. I was about to drag her down the street back to my car before I pulled off. In my mind I was timing how long would it take the cops to get there and could I make it home. Anyway, a car turns down the street so now I am blocking him so I tell her to wait and let me park. When I got back in the car someone on the block yelled dont fight that little girl. I didnt even realize she had on a uniform. She had to be in high school but these damn kids are so disrespectful. One of them kicked my car in the gas station because him and his girl started arguing and he was spazzing out acting all aggressive. Luckily it was me, a woman who had a child in her car and not some killer high off lean with a gun. These youngins are out of control.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Damn got that nikka gushin

C11DCF8813670DB629C62700E60AF2F58700175D

:banderas:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i had a dream that i hosted the oscars.

i got the crowd to stand up for the national anthem.

and this played as i made the :troll: