360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I'm landing on a Saturday, so that's going to be an extra challenge :lupe:

Saturdays are a headache for nyc trains...:francis:
Lirr should be good...might be a longer wait because of the weekend schedule..
But its just the hassle of taking public transportation to get to the lirr..
The best times to get "lost"in nyc are on weekdays...its easier to grasp...
Weekends are a no no...trains run on different lines etc..shyt will have you with the:stopitslime::martin:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I just got home. I'll never take the bus that late again, it's so dark and creepy outside. I'm going to complain to the mayor about the lighting in the street, I could've gotten ran over ! :damn:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
VxN7ADK.png

Texts, pm's, Kik. Snapchat.

All dry :mjcry:

Am I that ugly:mjcry:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Rawtid
Good night I hope you had a productive and stress free day. Did you get your money back?

Two things:

1. I might really start taking Valium on a regular basis. Not as an addict but to help with either muscle sprains from working out or with my anxiety issues.
  2. I'm really going to try taking your advice on dating a pretty girl that's big and also about her business. I know one who is 28-29 and owns her own company, (she's also the president of the philanthropy club I'm in). Very bubbly and nice..I can tell she has some self esteem issues (never wants to be in pictures/tugging at clothes a lot/subtle self-depreciating comments that she tries to pass off as jokes l) but it's not something I'm seeking to take advantage of. I'm seriously starting to think of a relationship as from an $ standpoint. We both need to be about creating something tangible but we obviously need to enjoy each other's company. She's easy on the eyes too so there's that :manny:.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
@Rawtid
Good night I hope you had a productive and stress free day. Did you get your money back?

Two things:

1. I might really start taking Valium on a regular basis. Not as an addict but to help with either muscle sprains from working out or with my anxiety issues.
  2. I'm really going to try taking your advice on dating a pretty girl that's big and also about her business. I know one who is 28-29 and owns her own company, (she's also the president of the philanthropy club I'm in). Very bubbly and nice..I can tell she has some self esteem issues (never wants to be in pictures/tugging at clothes a lot/subtle self-depreciating comments that she tries to pass off as jokes l) but it's not something I'm seeking to take advantage of. I'm seriously starting to think of a relationship as from an $ standpoint. We both need to be about creating something tangible but we obviously need to enjoy each other's company. She's easy on the eyes too so there's that :manny:.
Thought you moved in with a chick

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Thought you moved in with a chick
Where you read that?

Edit: there was someone I was trying to get serious with that became a stone cold motherfukker that I broke up with. I was intending on moving in with her but it didn't work out and even get to that point.