Daps
Reppin
NYC
Homefront, the first one.

You missed it, was just on sale for 3.99 this weekend
on xbox?:merchant:

FUUUCK!!

S/N: what multiplayer games you got?

im trying to get a dedicated group of coli brehs to just play whatever. :jbhmm:i need more multiplayer shyt. i fukk with gta heavy. and battlefield.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
on xbox?:merchant:

FUUUCK!!

S/N: what multiplayer games you got?

im trying to get a dedicated group of coli brehs to just play whatever. :jbhmm:i need more multiplayer shyt. i fukk with gta heavy. and battlefield.

It was on 360, PS3 and Steam, which is the version I'm playing on. Multi servers are fukking trash now though, just playing it for the campaign.

I don't see Gears 4 on you activity feed breh

:usure:

And yea I might have to cop this Battlefield 1, was really feeling the EA trial I played a few days ago.

Also about to be real deep in Xenoverse 2 that drops next week.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It was on 360, PS3 and Steam, which is the version I'm playing on. Multi servers are fukking trash now though, just playing it for the campaign.

I don't see Gears 4 on you activity feed breh

:usure:

And yea I might have to cop this Battlefield 1, was really feeling the EA trial I played a few days ago.

Also about to be real deep in Xenoverse 2 that drops next week.
that EA trial was lit.

i need to get gears 4 ASAP. :wow:

same with battlefield.

i might get xenoverse on sale.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you put out good will and energy I guarantee you will get W's. Yeah you gonna take some L's but I promise you gonna get more wins.
My goal in life is just to be solid and a stand up man all the time. Just gonna be myself and things will fall into place.
true. i feel like i want to help people but ive been burned by many in the past.