Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I'm going to have to leave class earlier if I want to find a bus to go home. I'll leave around 5:30PM. :jbhmm:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The content manager on my team isn’t a good writer. I write a lot of our content, yet she’s always adding edits and suggestions that make ZERO fukking sense. I’m like GTFO of my document :camby: I really wish she would stay in her lane and just manage the content calendar and stop trying to edit things...like it’s really amazing how she tries to shoehorn in shyt that has no relation to the article/doc/post at hand :what:

:rudy:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
tumblr_of4e1osib01up1aaeo1_1280.jpg

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Whenever I visit a new city, I never like to take a cab/uber straight from the airport to the hotel. I like to use the public transportation system to get to my spot.

With that being said, I'm flying into JFK in a couple of weeks, and will need to get to Long Island. Shyt might give me a headache, but I'm going to go for it :patrice::jbhmm::whoo:

You might have to to catch the lirr at jamacia station and go from there.
Depending on where you heading in li..
Certain spots are closer than others..
If you are going on a weekend, avoid NYC trains...your ass will get frustrated because of all the service changes:ufdup:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
You might have to to catch the lirr at jamacia station and go from there.
Depending on where you heading in li..
Certain spots are closer than others..
If you are going on a weekend, avoid NYC trains...your ass will get frustrated because of all the service changes:ufdup:
I'm landing on a Saturday, so that's going to be an extra challenge :lupe: