Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
Feeling like :cape: this morning

Why did she leave?
Feeling like :cape: this morning

Why did she leave?
she got a job and told me she's always busy she can't do this anymore, after all I've done :mjcry: I helped her find a new place, helped her move too. gave her my last money when she needed cash I was just selfless cause I just wanted to see her happy :mjcry: we were even startin to plan our future together shyt is so sudden it still shocks me

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
she got a job and told me she's always busy she can't do this anymore, after all I've done :mjcry: I helped her find a new place, helped her move too. gave her my last money when she needed cash I was just selfless cause I just wanted to see her happy :mjcry: we were even startin to plan our future together shyt is so sudden it still shocks me
Wow. :mjcry:
I might turn #HOH just from reading that:wow:
Im sorry you went through that :mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she got a job dude and told me she's always busy she can't do this anymore, after all I've done :mjcry: I helped her find a new place, helped her move too. gave her my last money when she needed cash I was just selfless cause I just wanted to see her happy :mjcry: we were even startin to plan our future together shyt is so sudden it still shocks me

fixed*

Sorry to hear that man, keep ya head up.

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
I took huge dump, recollected my thoughts hit up the gym and jogged back home than I hit up this old fling fukked her in the car (mind you it's night here) dropped her off, bought some weed picked my nephew up, than went home and smoked played a lot of video games than i dropped him off :blessed: now I'm high AF listening to some ignant music about to watch independence day :yeshrug: I feel way better. now its back to getting this paper boi the devil is a liar :blessed:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

So basically you upgraded her, and then she got access to "better" men. Was she making more than you?

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
So basically you upgraded her, and then she got access to "better" men. Was she making more than you?
nah lol I wouldn't even date a woman who makes more than me I would feel slightly intimidated tbh but it's whatever I gotta keep moving forward cause the past is all be behind

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
I'm loving the man I'm becoming, every day I keep pushing myself beyond my limits getting stronger as well. I ain't never thought in my life I would have people look up to me :wow: and to think a nikka grew up without a father :to:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I get out and this cutie looking at me smiling...

So I give her a nice grin while locking the car door and I forget this thing got the most embarrassing clown car squeak when it locks...

shaq-finally-gets-it-shaq-gifs.gif

She was giggling, its over yall

:mjcry: