Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:russ:Well there you go. She likes Fendi bags, though:shaq2:Might go broke.

Oddly enough, TLR got way more tolerant since that megathread a couple years back. Do your thing. People even dap you on regular subjects now:leon:
This obsession (which can be violent or based on natural curiosity) is why I didn't want to just flat out tell this forum. But I was indifferent to it because of what I did then so I didn't think I'd be a regular poster and wouldn't have much attachment or care if people knew. Now that I'm here, I'm confronting the harassment I didn't want/worried about. It made it worse when Electrik Lady left. The day I found out that she was too, I felt some relief but she bounced that same day. She felt triggered every time posters went at me and asked to be banned.

If I was messy and wanted to blast posters and ruin lives, I would've been done it so why are people still so uneasy? That's not the type of person I want to be. I'm grown and lowkey. I do not like drama.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
There was one member like two -three weeks ago who was skeptical how I look, he followed me around in a thread bashing me, he acted like it was impossible for guys to be attracted to me, I made a dumb move showing him how I look via IG and he was like 'you look like a regular woman. I wouldn't have known' then after tried to keep a conversation going with sex questions, started asking me how I thought he looked, kept rambling about my body, showed me his dikk, implied hypothetical sexual situations with me. Etc. I'm not going to expose him however he was one of those guys here who gave me hell. He hasn't bothered me since here.

:lupe:..

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Well if he doesnt eat my heart, Im gonna make sure it gets mailed to you ok. Then you can let me haunt you the rest of your life.:lupe:

I'll buy a beautilful box where I would put your heart on a bed of silk. :wub: