Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just bought another pair of shoes, 4th in a week, and a polo online:yeshrug:Bout to take my appearance VERY serious when I run in certain circles now.

Im still going to school and doing self-study, but rubbing elbows is the name of the game. I'm trying to master the "who you know" vs the "what you know"

now. Running into too many powerful players to be making $12 an hour out here.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This fixation on me is extremely creepy. Can there be a day without a thread made on me?
:russ:Was thinking the same damn thing. There are a few posters I don't care much for, but you wouldn't know it cause I don't feel the need to bring em up.

Everybody on that atg but wanna put their two cents in about you at every turn. Its beyond weird.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:russ:Was thinking the same damn thing. There are a few posters I don't care much for, but you wouldn't know it cause I don't feel the need to bring em up.

Everybody on that atg but wanna put their two cents in about you at every turn. Its beyond weird.

There was one member like two -three weeks ago who was skeptical how I look, he followed me around in a thread bashing me, he acted like it was impossible for guys to be attracted to me, I made a dumb move showing him how I look via IG and he was like 'you look like a regular woman. I wouldn't have known' then after tried to keep a conversation going with sex questions, started asking me how I thought he looked, kept rambling about my body, showed me his dikk, implied hypothetical sexual situations with me. Etc. I'm not going to expose him however he was one of those guys here who gave me hell. He hasn't bothered me since here.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was one member like two -three weeks ago who was skeptical how I look, he followed me around in a thread bashing me, he acted like it was impossible for guys to be attracted to me, I made a dumb move showing him how I look via IG and he was like 'you look like a regular woman. I wouldn't have known' then after tried to keep a conversation going with sex questions, started asking me how I thought he looked, kept rambling about my body, showed me his dikk, implied hypothetical sexual situations with me. Etc. I'm not going to expose him however he was one of those guys here who gave me hell. He hasn't bothered me since here.
:mjlol:Masked his curiosity with disdain, and then got to simping. There are a lot of dudes pulling that shyt. Might as well just come correct and stop faking it for anons on a message board.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats why I'm out in the open with it :win:
Let her know from the jump I just want the ass, keep the convos :win:
:russ:Well there you go. She likes Fendi bags, though:shaq2:Might go broke.

I just wanna post. :why:
Oddly enough, TLR got way more tolerant since that megathread a couple years back. Do your thing. People even dap you on regular subjects now:leon: