Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@bmack21 @Phoenix Reborn @Fonsworth @marc is being called nice a bad thing for men?

Depends on if its the initial opinion, like if you just meeting a dude or getting to know him and the 1st thing you or anyone woman says is he's nice.

:francis:

I mean its not a complete dead end, but it's not worth the effort to purse as the man. Even women who legit love nice guys have to find them attractive 1st and foremost.

So yeah its not really a good thing to hear from a woman if we like them.

That's just in my experiences, being nice is always a bonus never the main course.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Step yall KPop game up :whew:

Once your favorite group disbands you'll get out of the phase, depending how loyal you are to your group.

!!!
Yaaaas no one has read this :damn:
Online or print? I picked up one of the re-prints on my tablet not too long ago :ohlawd:

Man, you so cool :mjcry:

Online ofc, I recon everything online before I buy a hard copy. I'm saving up to buy Beserk one of these days.

Hey do you know the name of this manga where the protagonist has a lizard head for a face due to being cursed? He lives in a rough world where there's another dimension of witches and devils. It's also seinen genre, starts with a D.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So Pokemon Go is the paranormal, demonic game I thought it was. :patrice: People are reporting that their dogs are able to detect the same Pokemon that their phones are picking up on screen

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Once your favorite group disbands you'll get out of the phase, depending how loyal you are to your group.

Online ofc, I recon everything online before I buy a hard copy. I'm saving up to buy Beserk one of these days.

Hey do you know the name of this manga where the protagonist has a lizard head for a face due to being cursed? He lives in a rough world where there's another dimension of witches and devils. It's also seinen genre, starts with a D.

Dorohedoro

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Im still waiting:beli:

Its not just a phase :damn:

You literally just got into it.

I started in 09 and finally gave up when my group disbanded this year :francis:

I mean, I noticed you're posting the new generation of idols so that could last you a good 5+ years. Red Velvet, Twice and BP are the new SNSD, Wonder Girls and 2NE1