Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think i might have a unrealistic fairytale idea of what love is. Disney f*cked me up. At the same time, I see my parent's relationship so I know what to expect.
not just you, all western women.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
fukkING PISSED. Now false rumors being spread? fukking chicks on here man I swear to god. fukk these bytches man.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@bmack21 @Phoenix Reborn @Fonsworth @marc is being called nice a bad thing for men?
If you get other compliments with it, not necessarily. But by itself, yea. That's usually yall go to "compliment" for someone you not attracted to whatsoever.

If I'm a guy, I'm looking to hear shyt like cute and handsome over nice.

Dea

Rookie
Daps
People assume I'm closed off and guarded to protect myself (it's a bonus) but those are just my natural dispositions.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you get other compliments with it, not necessarily. But by itself, yea. That's usually yall go to "compliment" for someone you not attracted to whatsoever.

If I'm a guy, I'm looking to hear shyt like cute and handsome over nice.
do you think nice=simp

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
do you think nice=simp
It depends, the nice guy might not necessarily be a simp, and the simp might not be nice.

A simp is someone who's doing maximum effort for little to no reward. Basically thirstin for unrequited feelings. But a girl wouldn't necessarily criticize a simp cause that's useful to her, especially if she can get a work around of her not having to express feelings. So this "nice" guy could be going out his way to give benefits to the girl, either physical or through socializing.

Nice is a pretty generic term. What is "nice"? That's basically just simply not being a jackass. Anybody can be nice, so that's not really a thorough comment. Uniqueness is to be celebrated, comments that show you are unique to her. Nice don't do that.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
to those that feel hopeless.
tumblr_n83xxlhjMs1tqlstlo1_400.gif

dont give up. i went from near death to near graduation. :blessed:fukk i look like dying over some bullshyt. i got a world to take over.

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
Why do I have such a hard time opening up to people? such a secretive person and i don't know why