Me: That exam wasn't that hard
1f60c.png

Grade posted: 63%
Ct-EIeuVUAEZbma.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally hit the gym again after a few months away and ran into a chick there that I use to see all the time there. Months and we literally never spoke, but she's always in ear shot of my conversations with the older guys there. well yesterday she decides to go out her way to introduce herself and speak. I'm thinking to myself she must be looking for new clients did I look that bad in there today:mjlol:. She was looking for some new clientele but not for the gym, I'm flattered because she's not only a trainers there, she's pretty ripped (which actually isn't all that sexy to me but I respect the dedication and work) . And I'm definitely :flabbynsick: compared to the other dudes in there lol.

So she's literally spitting game at me and I'm just kind of just ready to go...so what do I do, I tell her I'm kinda of seeing someone right now. She was like ooh, and asked how long we been together.

Then it hit me, I'm actual single. I was like oh well we just kind of still getting to know each other but nothing official. She was like oh wow you don't hear that kind of thing to much. That's really sweet. This is how I know she knows she bad because she didn't take it as me dissing her or trying to blow her off.

This happens 100 percent of the time when I'm getting to know chicks I actually like.

I'm sure if nothing works out it'll be drier than the sahara desert for me again tho.

:stopitslime:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Finally hit the gym again after a few months away and ran into a chick there that I use to see all the time there. Months and we literally never spoke, but she's always in ear shot of my conversations with the older guys there. well yesterday she decides to go out her way to introduce herself and speak. I'm thinking to myself she must be looking for new clients did I look that bad in there today:mjlol:. She was looking for some new clientele but not for the gym, I'm flattered because she's not only a trainers there, she's pretty ripped (which actually isn't all that sexy to me but I respect the dedication and work) . And I'm definitely :flabbynsick: compared to the other dudes in there lol.

So she's literally spitting game at me and I'm just kind of just ready to go...so what do I do, I tell her I'm kinda of seeing someone right now. She was like ooh, and asked how long we been together.

Then it hit me, I'm actual single. I was like oh well we just kind of still getting to know each other but nothing official. She was like oh wow you don't hear that kind of thing to much. That's really sweet. This is how I know she knows she bad because she didn't take it as me dissing her or trying to blow her off.

This happens 100 percent of the time when I'm getting to know chicks I actually like.

I'm sure nothing works out it'll be drier than the sahara desert for me again tho.

:stopitslime:
They want you to post your dikk in the Idris Elba thread.