Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So I went to a Krosfyah/Cool Session concert/show this past Saturday and the Jamaician girl I was seeing came through and linked up with me.

Anyway I can't stop thinking about her now :francis:.

Woke up horny and frustrated as shyt.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
omgwtf.gif

I've never had a man talk to me this way before. :lupe:
Most of us think like that but we know if we came at most women like that we'd probably get slapped.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I want to. Be 250. Just slimmer. Or build muscle and feel better about myself. I just feel like running things and bring the main attraction for once.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ayo:gladbron:I am in talks to get in full time, full bennies with a retirement community, next thing I know, I get off work this morning and Nestle called me up to extend a job offer:blessed:imma see if it is at all possible to do both of these, cause I will will be Powerballin', word to Chingy.

@Rue why do you keep disappearing, then coming back not saying anything to me?:what:you are the candle on my cupcake of life, jabroni:rocky:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I was watching Revenge of the Sith and between getting emo during the battle sequences (glad Obi won), I wanna know who made those outfits

I want the black one AND the white one, with the tan and black boots. Just imagine :whew:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Ayo:gladbron:I am in talks to get in full time, full bennies with a retirement community, next thing I know, I get off work this morning and Nestle called me up to extend a job offer:blessed:imma see if it is at all possible to do both of these, cause I will will be Powerballin', word to Chingy.

@Rue why do you keep disappearing, then coming back not saying anything to me?:what:you are the candle on my cupcake of life, jabroni:rocky:

Job offers be funny like that. When you got a great gig, everyone wanna be down. but when you looking to move, everything dried up. When I got my most recent job and updated my LinkedIn, it seemed like every recruiter and headhunter hit me up like I was just gonna jump ship after 3 months. SMH.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Job offers be funny like that. When you got a great gig, everyone wanna be down. but when you looking to move, everything dried up. When I got my most recent job and updated my LinkedIn, it seemed like every recruiter and headhunter hit me up like I was just gonna jump ship after 3 months. SMH.
Breh, when it rains, it goddamn pours. Im waiting for this chick from the retirement community to call me up so we can discuss some details, cause if possible, im taking both these jobs. In a month I will be making what previously took 4.