Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Thought I was out of weed but I scraped my grinder out and the bottom kief catcher and the container I hold my weed in and we got a bowl

It all started with me finding a mini nug under my xbox controller, it's a miracle

ITS LIT nikka :blessed::damn:

Haven't smoked in three weeks cause I thought I was out, but it's a miracle :ahh:

Prynce

Daps
I need my hair to get longer faster :francis:

Taper fades with my afro really is the goat hairstyle for me. It fits my face perfectly it highlights my cheekbones and once my face becomes more skinner :wow:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Beef & Broccoli = dikk & money
Confused-Gary-Payton.gif
Really learn something new everyday

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

I had a ridiculous amount of fun between the time these two songs dropped. If I got into half of the stuff that went down :duck: would be called. I'll never live like that again.:banderas:

Low key I don't want to though. But I appreciate the memories.:whew:

The crazy thing is our whole crew was broke as fukk at the time. But because of connections and hookups we still were in the mix with everything going on in Atlanta. shyt, thinking on it now half of the fun was pulling off the flex. Rolling up to the function in something high end that my homie technically stole, wearing fresh ass clothes we couldn't smoke in or spill anything on, up in the vip with celebs and models with $20 bucks between all of us.:pachaha:

Man, my good ole days were truly good.

/memory lane