Beef & Broccoli = dikk & money
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Man, I been feeling mad insecure the last couple days :francis:

. Im not even depressed or anything like that... Its just too many layers of disappointment to my life right now.

Im out here getting no p*ssy, making beats on my own... Don't know anyone who raps. Im like a man with no culture and shyt.

Plus, its just a little disconcerting the fact that so much of my identity has been set in stone.. Being 23 and whatnot... Im not discovering new ideas, and having realizations the way I used too. I still love music, but Im not utterly intoxicated by it.

Maybe a couple caps of shrooms will set me straight :ehh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You ever look at something that you'd consider an L, and feel bad for the person? That's how I felt when i saw a pic that a friend posted earlier. Sad how having a child changes things, or they might've been bad already anyways.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm still trying to get rid of this weight. It don't feel good being fat im not trying to be content with second place anymore. This shyt is hard. I'd trade most of my book smarts for social smarts. At least life would be easier. :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still trying to get rid of this weight. It don't feel good being fat im not trying to be content with second place anymore. This shyt is hard. I'd trade most of my book smarts for social smarts. At least life would be easier. :yeshrug:

How much you weigh, and how tall are You?