Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"$5 for some onion rings? :what: They better be right :martin:"

Man them motherfukkers were about the size of bracelets on a fat church going woman :banderas: Like 10-12 of them in there too

And they outdid themselves with the philly cheesesteak tonight....I damn near had to get a fork :damn:

Diet be damned, I'll work this shyt off next week :yeshrug::flabbynsick:

Sweater God I aint never gave no delivery no more than a 10% tip but these dudes about to fukk around and get 20% :wow:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Got some questions for you fine folk :myman:

1. Y'all cool with any of ya ex's?
2. Is y'all cool with someone you had sex with in general? I mean cool like y'all talk almost everyday, like y'all are genuine friends.
3. You think you can be real cool with someone you fukked in the past and not want to fukk them again?
4. If your man/girl was still cool with someone who they had sex with but the only reason they aren't together is that the person wasn't ready to settle down, would you trust your man/girl around them? Would you think that they still had feelings for them?

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This site crashing anyone else's browser? I mean I know the servers can be :hamster:
But I can't even get thru a page or thread:stopitslime:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
cuacQyM.jpg

:snoop:
:mjlol:

I'd raise hell

Dead ass
You wouldn't do shyt

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
"$5 for some onion rings? :what: They better be right :martin:"

Man them motherfukkers were about the size of bracelets on a fat church going woman :banderas:
Like 10-12 of them in there too

And they outdid themselves with the philly cheesesteak tonight....I damn near had to get a fork :damn:

Diet be damned, I'll work this shyt off next week :yeshrug::flabbynsick:

Sweater God I aint never gave no delivery no more than a 10% tip but these dudes about to fukk around and get 20% :wow:
:dead: