Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
george-shoots-lennie-o.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
The air (what you smell) and the weather is so important to your mood.
That's why I keep fresh air coming in my home & I make sure incense and/or glade dispensers are going off around my room so I can sleep best.
You have a cluttered up stuffy ass room and you're bound to have nightmares.
You see darkness and cloudy rainy ugly ass weather outside when you look out the window and you won't feel your best starting your day.
The colors in our rooms and what we wake up to seeing and come home to seeing are important as well. Psychologically of course.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The air (what you smell) and the weather is so important to your mood.
That's why I keep fresh air coming in my home & I make sure incense and/or glade dispensers are going off around my room so I can sleep best.
You have a cluttered up stuffy ass room and you're bound to have nightmares.
You see darkness and cloudy rainy ugly ass weather outside when you look out the window and you won't feel your best starting your day.
The colors in our rooms and what we wake up to seeing and come home to seeing are important as well. Psychologically of course.
Agree with that part, pleasant smells do wonders for your mood

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Agree with that part, pleasant smells do wonders for your mood
Really does.
I go through the detergent/soap aisle in the grocery store and I want to faint. I love it. I stand in that aisle for a couple minutes.
I have sticks in my windows but I keep my windows cracked open. I need fresh air and I also need something scented going around.
I wake up in the best mood when I go to sleep smelling it, like when you freshly wash/dry your comforters/sheets.

I said this before on here, I love San Francisco as far as all the things that you can do and the scenery, but I absolutely hate the smell of the air (which is why I avoid going there).

A lot of people are used to shytty smells (the air) though. It's important for me. I'm sensitive with air and weather. Bad weather or a foul smell will turn me into a bytch.