Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always knew i had no one, but these past few days living on the streets of dallas have taught me the few bytch ass mothafucaks i did fukk with aint shyt . . . I sacrificed so much of my life to help everybody else put my dreams on hold because i truly wanted to see other people happy and i got used and threw aside the minute they felt they got to a place were they didnt need anyone . . .

Sad thing is i would give my last to help anybody, but the world seems to love fakeness and fukkery . . .

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I always knew i had no one, but these past few days living on the streets of dallas have taught me the few bytch ass mothafucaks i did fukk with aint shyt . . . I sacrificed so much of my life to help everybody else put my dreams on hold because i truly wanted to see other people happy and i got used and threw aside the minute they felt they got to a place were they didnt need anyone . . .

Sad thing is i would give my last to help anybody, but the world seems to love fakeness and fukkery . . .

Yeah man...shyt is disgusting:mjcry:

if i have a son, im gonna live thru him..

i feel like i've sold myself short:to:

Prynce

Daps

That's how I feel a lot of the time breh. People won't do for you what you willing to do for them. But don't let that discourage you from being a good person cause I know that pain isn't fun. They're has to be people us so brehs like us won't feel so alone when people turn they backs on us. Just know that you'll find out who really care and down for you act times like this. Doesn't mean you have to be cold to everybody else but you won't have any illusions about what it is.

I still would give people the shirt off my back also that's just the way we are fam.

Hit me in the pm if you need to talk. Got a lot of love for you fam.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

Start a gofundme page. Ill raise the money for the page. Include everything you will need. I will help you.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yo if you need something hit my pm man. Or like @Jayne said do a go fund me and I can help out .