Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's how I feel a lot of the time breh. People won't do for you what you willing to do for them. But don't let that discourage you from being a good person cause I know that pain isn't fun. Their has to be people us so brehs like us won't feel so alone when people turn they backs on us. Just know that you'll find out who really care and down for you act times like this. Doesn't mean you have to be cold to everybody else but you won't have any illusions about what it is.

Hit me in the pm if you need to talk. Got a lot of love for you fam.

shyt I thought i had least a one or two cool peeps i know a bruh down here we tlk everyday i said i had his back and meant that shyt im down here first day no car no place to stay i hit this nig and ask if he can least give a bruh a ride to get something to eat and I'll pay him back . . .that nig didn't even show . . . Im calling fam they acting fake as fukk when not to long ago i was basically living in a hospital taking care of a grandmother who hadn't contacted me in 7 years who when she heard i graduated said "i didn't think you could do it" nig the day she got her surgery to get her leg cut off they came and as soon as that monitor said surgery done i left to use the bathroom i came back waiting room was empty they didnt even care enough to see if she was in stable condition . . . Im trynna finish up my final semester and take care of her meanwhile they taking trips to miami and going on cruises.

Is anybody fukking real out here? Am i going to die not knowing any genuine people?

A few days before i arrived to dallas i was planning this trip not knowing it would backfire, its about 1130 pm i see my phone ring i tell my cuz and say dont pick it up i know they want a favor or its bad news.

My aunt say "i couldn't sleep at all , i gotta tell you something . .shawn father died" okay, okay, okay . . .soooo you couldn't sleep and got some bad news and felt it was our duty to call someone at 1130 to tell them a person they haven't seen since they were 9 passed away . . .

bytch doesnt call on easter, thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas, yet i see the facebook post of them taking family pictures i guess they forgot to hit me:francis:

If you gon treat me like the ugly black sheep of the family do it all the fukking way dont hit me to ask how to switch over medicare plans or pay bills to keep shyt functioning.

And yet with me doing this shyt they have the nerve to ask have i found a job . . .how the fukk could i possibly do that and manage take care of yall grandmother/mother . .

I guess in between switching her medicare so she doesn't get kicked out the nursing home doing rehabilitation and paying her bills i need to be on careerbuilder too.

I finally had time to look in the mirror, all i could say was *damn I look bad* grey hairs bags under my eyes on, which fits cause my spirit is damn near crushed.

This is what trying to be a productive genuine person got me, i didn't expect rewards but to be shytted on to have every outcome go against me shyt i might as well have just sold drugs, least maybe i could have lived hood rich, the nikkas in the hood don't even look as unhappy as me.

Alright im done venting, on a fun note while i was homeless in dallas i was downtown near a greyhound these fukking creepy ass bugs that no one but me seemed to be disturbed by i mean people was just chiling while the bugs hopped on em im like :scust: im shaking and shyt tryna get em off like im in a horror movie i take off in the direction of the omni hotel :pachaha: it was to much i can handle crackheads and crazy lookin peeps but those bugs and the nonchalant people letting em crawl all over em was to much for me:skip:

I made a vow to never everrrrrr walk the streets of dallas at night if i don't have too

Ohh and the fukking dirty ass birds here, nig these two sketchy looking birds flew right fukking next to me to get some trash and i kinda shooed em away these mothafukkas came closer . . .

I also went to black diamond, i had a free lyft ride . . .those girls was fineeee as fukk . . .of course i didn't have shyt to tip so i left at like 1 cause these security nigs started paying me to much mind and this one dude who i assume was the bytch dude kept giving me the evil eye(i aint paying no nikka bytch fukk that):so i got out of there . . . I know this shyt all sounds like ducktales but i promise to god its all true.

I only told one other coli user about this, man them girls was fine tho:whew: lmao this short creepy looking mexican dude came in lmao he went over to a booth i guess he must be a regular cause he did a hand motion and the stripper pulled out her titties and went over and started grinding on him . . Lmao he just looked like such a creepy dude lmao and she looked so disinterested and disgusted after she got done he got up and linda waddled to yet another booth and called another girl :bryan: im like dude why u need to funk up both booths. .

All and all this trip was a failure ill have to go back home stack funds and do it again:to:

And nah i dont need donations I'm good now, just let a nig vent

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I always knew i had no one, but these past few days living on the streets of dallas have taught me the few bytch ass mothafucaks i did fukk with aint shyt . . . I sacrificed so much of my life to help everybody else put my dreams on hold because i truly wanted to see other people happy and i got used and threw aside the minute they felt they got to a place were they didnt need anyone . . .

Sad thing is i would give my last to help anybody, but the world seems to love fakeness and fukkery . . .
u n Dallas brah:cheers:

Prynce

Daps
shyt I thought i had least a one or two cool peeps i know a bruh down here we tlk everyday i said i had his back and meant that shyt im down here first day no car no place to stay i hit this nig and ask if he can least give a bruh a ride to get something to eat and I'll pay him back . . .that nig didn't even show . . . Im calling fam they acting fake as fukk when not to long ago i was basically living in a hospital taking care of a grandmother who hadn't contacted me in 7 years who when she heard i graduated said "i didn't think you could do it" nig the day she got her surgery to get her leg cut off they came and as soon as that monitor said surgery done i left to use the bathroom i came back waiting room was empty they didnt even care enough to see if she was in stable condition . . . Im trynna finish up my final semester and take care of her meanwhile they taking trips to miami and going on cruises.

Is anybody fukking real out here? Am i going to die not knowing any genuine people?

A few days before i arrived to dallas i was planning this trip not knowing it would backfire, its about 1130 pm i see my phone ring i tell my cuz and say dont pick it up i know they want a favor or its bad news.

My aunt say "i couldn't sleep at all , i gotta tell you something . .shawn father died" okay, okay, okay . . .soooo you couldn't sleep and got some bad news and felt it was our duty to call someone at 1130 to tell them a person they haven't seen since they were 9 passed away . . .

bytch doesnt call on easter, thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas, yet i see the facebook post of them taking family pictures i guess they forgot to hit me:francis:

If you gon treat me like the ugly black sheep of the family do it all the fukking way dont hit me to ask how to switch over medicare plans or pay bills to keep shyt functioning.

And yet with me doing this shyt they have the nerve to ask have i found a job . . .how the fukk could i possibly do that and manage take care of yall grandmother/mother . .

I guess in between switching her medicare so she doesn't get kicked out the nursing home doing rehabilitation and paying her bills i need to be on careerbuilder too.

I finally had time to look in the mirror, all i could say was *damn I look bad* grey hairs bags under my eyes on, which fits cause my spirit is damn near crushed.

This is what trying to be a productive genuine person got me, i didn't expect rewards but to be shytted on to have every outcome go against me shyt i might as well have just sold drugs, least maybe i could have lived hood rich, the nikkas in the hood don't even look as unhappy as me.

Alright im done venting, on a fun note while i was homeless in dallas i was downtown near a greyhound these fukking creepy ass bugs that no one but me seemed to be disturbed by i mean people was just chiling while the bugs hopped on em im like :scust: im shaking and shyt tryna get em off like im in a horror movie i take off in the direction of the omni hotel :pachaha: it was to much i can handle crackheads and crazy lookin peeps but those bugs and the nonchalant people letting em crawl all over em was to much for me:skip:

I made a vow to never everrrrrr walk the streets of dallas at night if i don't have too

Ohh and the fukking dirty ass birds here, nig these two sketchy looking birds flew right fukking next to me to get some trash and i kinda shooed em away these mothafukkas came closer . . .

I also went to black diamond, i had a free lyft ride . . .those girls was fineeee as fukk . . .of course i didn't have shyt to tip so i left at like 1 cause these security nigs started paying me to much mind and this one dude who i assume was the bytch dude kept giving me the evil eye(i aint paying no nikka bytch fukk that):so i got out of there . . . I know this shyt all sounds like ducktales but i promise to god its all true.

I only told one other coli user about this, man them girls was fine tho:whew: lmao this short creepy looking mexican dude came in lmao he went over to a booth i guess he must be a regular cause he did a hand motion and the stripper pulled out her titties and went over and started grinding on him . . Lmao he just looked like such a creepy dude lmao and she looked so disinterested and disgusted after she got done he got up and linda waddled to yet another booth and called another girl :bryan: im like dude why u need to funk up both booths. .

All and all this trip was a failure ill have to go back home stack funds and do it again:to:
:hug: :to: for thee first part breh. A lot of people ungrateful. I guess that is what happens when they know you gonna be there and know you too kind hearted.

:dead: at the second part nig I hate bugs too :scust:
You got pics of the skrippas? :lupe:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

And nah i dont need donations I'm good now, just let a nig vent
how long u gone be here?
but if u need bread
i can give u some funds

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:hug: :to: for thee first part breh. A lot of people ungrateful. I guess that is what happens when they know you gonna be there and know you too kind hearted.

:dead: at the second part nig I hate bugs too :scust:
You got pics of the skrippas? :lupe:
I wish, i didnt no the policy didn't want to snap a pic and they stomp me out lmao:russ:
u n Dallas brah:cheers:
Bruh i been in the gutta hoods lmao i went looking at spots to stay at i ended up in a neighborhood close to dallas zoo with houses that had bars on the fukking windows . .

I seen bars on apartments but not a damn house :ohhh: and thanks for looking out im good now but i need to x out some peeps i thought was friends :wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wish, i didnt no the policy didn't want to snap a pic and they stomp me out lmao:russ:

Bruh i been in the gutta hoods lmao i went looking at spots to stay at i ended up in a neighborhood close to dallas zoo with houses that had bars on the fukking windows . .

I seen bars on apartments but not a damn house :ohhh: and thanks for looking out im good now but i need to x out some peeps i thought was friends :wow:
u off Jefferson?
Cumberland?

u near MLK and Malcom X :wow:

hit up Good Luck Chicken and Burgers:blessed: