Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Intelligence is the most important. Someone who's understanding, genuine, lively, isn't afraid to be themselves. Good sense of humor. Preferably a dark one.
Do you have any interests or hobbies? Maybe you can hit a meet up group? Or a convention. Online dating worked for me cause of the type of girl I was looking for. Most of my cold or at work? In public approaches either fizzled or landed me with women I didn't find interesting.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do you have any interests or hobbies? Maybe you can hit a meet up group? Or a convention. Online dating worked for me cause of the type of girl I was looking for. Most of my cold or at work? In public approaches either fizzled or landed me with women I didn't find interesting.
Well I like gaming, comics, any type of large events, books, writing,
Basic stuff.
Online dating has somewhat worked.
Conventions I'm planning on going to some. I've approached at a bookstore before. Places where people are looking for something g common. Even seminars

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
These middle aged women don't give a fukk. I'm with my grandma mayne

:sadcam:
They prowling?

Do this
k0pjl.gif
:lolbron::troll:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well I like gaming, comics, any type of large events, books, writing,
Basic stuff.
Online dating has somewhat worked.
Conventions I'm planning on going to some. I've approached at a bookstore before. Places where people are looking for something g common. Even seminars
But you're still finding no connection? You on any comic forums?

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Need sleep. Running on four hours of sleep and haven't been eating right. I would have to hit someone over the head with a chair if they even thought something wrong. Not good for my recovery.