Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Man I can't wait until I get the fukk out this job and employment period, I don't need the drama and toxicity in my life. I don't care how much money it is, working for anyone other than yourself is not worth it. I step away from my desk for one damn moment. and literally the world begin to explode everywhere. jeezus khrist I don't need this shyt. I just glad im not directly involved. but god damn I need out.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Cold approach. Try and find something in common. That's what I try to do.

On line dating isnt for big dudes. I've bewn losing weight though.
I ask because if you're looking for something specific in a woman either online or places that you go to where the type of women are likely to be.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I ask because if you're looking for something specific in a woman either online or places that you go to where the type of women are likely to be.
I'll admit. I don't know what I look for. I just feel like filtering it out.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Not sure what these girls on here are seeing but the chicks I saw from LSA were nothing special. Especially considering all the shyt they talk. This is a clear example that "beauty" is different for everyone. I wasn't impressed.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin::scustlyin: