Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I ain't played this in like 3 or more years
It's a.part I'm stuck on
When I get back on ima ask u for guidance
I'm only on Chapter 4 myself now from starting over at the beginning, luckily I was able to import my old ass 360 save from back in the day, but I forgot a lot of shyt

:francis:

Prynce

Daps
I retook my asvab last week and got the highest score in the class.

My old JROTC teacher said I could get any job I want in the military and since I have a degree I can come in as a officer. He's trying to aim me towards the marines cause that's what he is and I'm kinda interested in it.

The only thing making me take pause is I feel a way about being a black man joining the military. I know it's silly but had to many people tell me not too growing up.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I retook my asvab last week and got the highest score in the class.

My old JROTC teacher said I could get any job I want in the military and since I have a degree I can come in as a officer. He's trying to aim me towards the marines cause that's what he is and I'm kinda interested in it.

The only thing making me take pause is I feel a way about being a black man joining the military. I know it's silly but had to many people tell me not too growing up.

It's nothing wrong with the military. Just don't join the Army, Marines. Navy or Air-force the only good choices. I'm in the air force right now and this shyt is cake. If you do want to get in the military. Just don't choose to be a maintenance personnel. :skip:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I want this watch :lupe:
0_AudemarsPiguet_Govberg_Banner.jpg
You trying to break the rules :jbhmm:?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-Finally sat down and updated my budget. Been scared to look at it. ~$183k is my total debt including mortgage.:sadcam: My goal is to pay it all off in 6 years but I'm really aiming for 4. If I can clear the salary that I want, I could easily do it in 4 years and still have a nice cushion left. Before I would put all "extra" money towards debt and that left me fukked in an emergency. My tax return should be pretty legit with the house and realtor write-offs I'll be able to claim so that should shave off a little time as well.