Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Ugh. I hate when I gain weight. All of it goes to my butt like I'm a chick or something. Females like it, but this shyt be pissing me off. I've been sitting here googling ways to lose weight in that area so I can focus on other things.

I told my mom this is her fault for giving me bad genetics:mjlol:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This baby grabbed my ass yesterday. It was a little girl and she was maybe 18 months. She couldn't even talk. She mother was pushing her in a cart and as soon they rolled past she reached out and used a firm hand to get as much as she could. Baby almost got that work

punching-baby-o.gif
full

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm so emotionally drained right now man. I just went out for a drive to clear my head and on the way back I stopped at the grocery store. Got all the way up to the register, reached for my wallet and realized I didn't bring it. Had $10 bucks worth of random shyt I didn't even need I don't think. Told the lady at the register to put it to the side and I'll be right back.

The woman in line next to me, mid 20s latina/native, insisted on paying for it. I thanked her but said no adamantly but she wouldn't let it go. She made the cashier to ring it up and that she's not gonna take it herself so I may as well get it. I was so reluctant and at that point thought it would be disrespectful of me not to accept it.

I wasn't sure if she was just doing it to hit on me. And while she was attractive, where I am right now, I can't find myself attracted to anyone other than (?) right now. Just how she came across though made me think she was just being a genuinely sweet person.

Had nothing to do with anything about groceries and everything to do with the simple act. I don't know if its on my face or in my body language when she saw me but when I mustered a sincere "thank you" and told her she really didn't have to do that, she put her hand on my arm and said "You looked like you needed someone to do something nice for you." I looked up and when I saw she had the most honest face I've seen in a long time, I had to take a second.

As I said, im emotionally tapped right now and that right there...almost made me break character. I mean really. I realized that I hadn't had anyone do something nice in a long time and the fact that she saw that just standing next to me in line was just...damn.

Ive been trying very hard to fix a personal problem and to do that, ive had to open myself up and in a way that I haven't ever forced myself to do. In doing so, because I have a hard time experiencing this shyt, I cant properly regulate emotions and I'm like an exposed nerve. Feeling too much. Much more than I'm used to... and never without the comfort of someone to be safe with in doing it. I've been lashing out with angst. Doing dangerous shyt at dangerous times trying to get a feeling out of me that won't go away.

Anyway, I bagged all our stuff up and said the least I could do was carry her bags to the car and she said she just came from the gym and needed her cool down anyway so she's got it. She told me "Whatever it is, you'll figure it out and if not, that's okay too." I was glad she didn't try to blatantly holler and cheapen this experience I just had because it meant a lot to me. Way more than what the gesture was intended to. I don't really know what it means but I sincerely thank her for giving me that moment.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:usure: honey under your nuts? You sound really pretty.
I am from deep in the south
Grew up hunting, fishing
Scrapping
Served in 2 wars
Can choke out the majority of men and make them defecate themselves
I'm from the bayou
And get it out tha mud ya heard Meh

I'm just refined
And a renisance man that rubs nyquil around ladies anal cavities
And eat p*ssy with pop rocks in my mouf
And my chi energy could raise the dead bae

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please be safe and put on your seatbelt :mjcry:.

You strap up too

I am from deep in the south
Grew up hunting, fishing
Scrapping
Served in 2 wars
Can choke out the majority of men and make them defecate themselves
I'm from the bayou
And get it out tha mud ya heard Meh

I'm just refined
And a renisance man that rubs nyquil around ladies anal cavities
And eat p*ssy with pop rocks in my mouf
And my chi energy could raise the dead bae

Them DMV ladies aint ready for us bayou nikka's. We mindfuk em, havem like :jbhmm::hamster::lupe:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this song just randomly came on youtube:sadcam:

I instantly got taken back to when me and my ex broke up and my trip to atl that following month. I sitting out side the strip club mad drunk with my homie making him play this over and over. Even the strippers wanted to take me home I was out there looking so broken.

:pachaha: