Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
2ldwxa9.jpg

:dahell: *updates ignore list* Wtf is the point?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
That middle school bully theory I was spittin looking kinda plausible ain't it...
People are crazy esp online. Yesterday someone requested me on IG with my legs as their avatar (they stole the pic from my blog), requested me (had a following and was following a large amount of people). I made a post on tumblr calling it out and they un-requested me. My followers said the person was probably obsessed with me or wanted to catfish using my photos. This is why I stay lowkey. This is just fukking creepy.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if you say so. A broke man on his grind that isn't including me in future financial plans should stay the hell away from me. I've seen too many times a girl holding her bf down through school only to get left in the dust. And a lot of you think you're slick. A relationship means nothing to you but a woman being there doing wife duties.
Being in a relationship just cuz you like the girl and wanting her to hold you down all the while having no plans to include her in your life after your come up is downright selfish. Stay single, work on you, then seek a mate.

no one will be left in the dust if ya'll build together and both improve.:yeshrug:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Welp :hamster: they gonna be like :upsetfavre: seriously this is who u hyping :mjlol: I'm gonna b judged even harsher than the rest. :francis:

But I appreciative all the kind words that were said about me had a Sista all teary eyed. :mjcry: I guess being nice goes a long way,there's some good people on here.
:o: