Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
That show turned me into a crazy spoiled brat. I yelled at my mom because she wouldn't buy me what I wanted out of toys r us, and ended up getting popped with the belt.

Raise your voice at black mothers brehettes :huhldup:

Growing up the thought never crossed my mind unless I was looking for an excuse to get body slammed :bryan:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Almost 3AM :pachaha:
Im the only one with a key to the office that aint on vacation..better hope I hear that alarm :skip:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
When someone says that they wish more people were like you, its always a mixed bag because on one hand, they either really know you, or on the other hand, they dont know you at all lol

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
When someone says that they wish more people were like you, its always a mixed bag because on one hand, they either really know you, or on the other hand, they dont know you at all lol
or say i wish i could date someone like you. :francis:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I take that as an insult to be honest...

Why would you even tell someone something like that, almost like rubbing it in that you don't got a chance.
its like

hey she likes things about me:gladbron:

but she doesnt want me. :patrice:

yet someone like me who shes attracted to. :francis:

it is an a$$hole thing to say. :francis:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt I'm going to dallas, all the planning getting resources together that I don't have to hop to a place I've never been to start a new life . . this is just a trip to see the area and no what places to avoid so when I do make the move i'm prepared. it's what happens after i book the trip a minute after i've put the charges on my account I get a call , I knew I shouldn't have picked it up people only call me for bad news and favors; My cousin ended up picking it up and my aunt tells em my father passed.I don't know all the details, I'm sad but he wasn't really a father although he was a cool person from the few times I did meet him although he lied too much for my taste.

Damn, now I gotta try to go outta town and back that shyt to the back of my head and savage whatever, ohh and on my way to the bank after hearing this news I see a black cat :francis: now i'm worried about the plane i'll be flying in seeing as it's my first time flying:wow: