Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I washed my clothes and they're smelling good af.
I lost one of my favorite APC tees though smfh. I bet when I buy another this one will pop up too :martin:.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Welp :hamster: they gonna be like :upsetfavre: seriously this is who u hyping :mjlol: I'm gonna b judged even harsher than the rest. :francis:

But I appreciative all the kind words that were said about me had a Sista all teary eyed. :mjcry: I guess being nice goes a long way,there's some good people on here.
Hmmm, why not PM a brotha some pics?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
why shouldn't they? there are no requirements for being in a relationship. and better financial standing doesn't guarantee a better relationship.
if you say so. A broke man on his grind that isn't including me in future financial plans should stay the hell away from me. I've seen too many times a girl holding her bf down through school only to get left in the dust. And a lot of you think you're slick. A relationship means nothing to you but a woman being there doing wife duties.
Being in a relationship just cuz you like the girl and wanting her to hold you down all the while having no plans to include her in your life after your come up is downright selfish. Stay single, work on you, then seek a mate.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
These 3 young ladies walked into work the other day. One of them was there with her boyfriend last week. All 3 of them attractive. Two of them dark-skinned, the other mid-skinned toned. I can't get the skintone of one of them out of my head. She had a lovely shape also. All three of them had a lovely shape. But I can't the complexion of one of them in particular out of my head. Very dark and lovely.

:noah:

I made her a mango fusion alcoholic mixed drink. The 1st attempt was terrible, so I made her another one. 2nd one was better. They got me bar tending(during the day when it's not as busy), and waiting, and cashiering, and taking Pick up orders.

Other random thoughts of mine include:

The Dolphins suck, yet I still watch
I hope the Heat can land a free-agent home-run next season
The Longhorns made me cry