Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most women don't really want to build with a man.:mjpls:

:mjcry:

Most women don't want to have a serious relationship with a broke nikka regardless if he's on the grind trying to improve himself.

But they'll want the finished product.

#facts

They want you to entertain them in the same time that you trying to build.

Go ahead and tell them your 3 year plan, and let it not include going out on the weekend, vacation's and ample time with them.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Y'all don't. You want to work 12-14 hours a day while your girl just sits around waiting. You don't want her to help. You don't tell her the plan. You don't want to include her. You barely make time. You just say shyt like "im grinding". She doesn't even know what she's waiting for or how long she has to wait for you.
LMAO what woman cares about the details :russ:. Please show me a 20 something that actually wants to be around for that I'll wait.

nikkas have to grind hard on one hand and be considered distant or be bums who are always there. How many women do you hear in this day and age who put their careers over everything else? It's highly promoted (they should do whatever they want). Women want to be men and men want to be women smh.

All in all people just need to be equally yoked. Just find someone at the same place in life as you and KIM.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y'all don't. You want to work 12-14 hours a day while your girl just sits around waiting. You don't want her to help. You don't tell her the plan. You don't want to include her. You barely make time. You just say shyt like "im grinding". She doesn't even know what she's waiting for or how long she has to wait for you.

Y'all don't.
some dont. some actually want to. i could say that for the opposite sex as well. there are some women want to build, and some women come out of the woodwork when you get your shyt together.

You want to work 12-14 hours a day while your girl just sits around waiting.
You don't tell her the plan. You don't want to include her. You barely make time.

how many hours of his time do you require? how long would you like him to work? i just want to know the ideal desire for this situation.

You don't want her to help.
some don't mind asking. some want to do it on their own. to feel like they can run the ship properly. some men who refuse help do that out of pride, possibly being seen as weak to ask for help. at least thats what i think.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
IMG