Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Man.. life is hard. Especially when you struggle with manic depression

I'm making positive steps to better my life.. going back to school, got a therapist.

And I fell in love with and got a boyfriend.. someone who's amazing. The biggest sweet heart, supportive, understanding etc

But I still just feel so shytty about myself. I feel like I'll probably just end up failing out of school so what's even the point? I just wish I had some self esteem.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man.. life is hard. Especially when you struggle with manic depression

I'm making positive steps to better my life.. going back to school, got a therapist.

And I fell in love with and got a boyfriend.. someone who's amazing. The biggest sweet heart, supportive, understanding etc

But I still just feel so shytty about myself. I feel like I'll probably just end up failing out of school so what's even the point? I just wish I had some self esteem.

I felt the same way about school, I just kept pushing and struggling . . nights I sat up doubting a lot of shyt, even after graduating I still have doubts and issues that seem impossible to shake but I keep going , I gotta conquer these doubts and fears I have to conquer myself because that's whats blocking me.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Switched to a low crab and high fat diet a few days ago. I feel better than I felt in a long time. I think I was showing signs of hypoglycemia. It's been great but I legit have what they call he low carb flu. This shyt really feels like he flu though. :deadmanny:
Do you post in The Gym?

:lupe: