Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't think I could ever be a hoe lol. Id feel terrible mentally.
Yesss fava!

I've been making green juice in the am to detox. Oh and I saw them wings on sc:mjpls:
shhhhhhhh..
giphy.gif

they were honey garlic.:takedat:

that was all i ate for dinner :hamster:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If people on here tackled white supremacy and the government as much as they attack me for being a damn Ts who can't do shyt to them, they'll go far. What jobs am I preventing you from getting? How am I taking money out of your kids mouths?

Everything is selfish about who I am to people but are yall telling all potential employers when you get call backs from, "No I can't accept this job unless you gave a job to everyone else who went for it first then I'll consider it?' Are you giving away money and food every time you go out? How are you so much better than me? And what did I do to hurt you so much?

You know what this reminds me of? The nikka in elementary school who like this girl, and decides to show his affection by constantly fukking with the little girl. Maybe I'm just a different type of dude, but if something is not my forte or something I'm not interested in, I don't involve myself with it. Period. Clearly nikkas are feeling some type of way here. But then again some are the same dudes complaining 24/7 about other irrelevant shyt, so this actually don't surprise me.

I've told you before, don't let that shyt get to you cause if they aren't in anyway impacting your life, shyt for the birds.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
They provoke girls like me, beat on us, kill us, discriminate against us, laugh at us. But if we ever defend ourselves we're immediately demonized. Don't think I want to be here. I never asked to be born.
Im surprised you engage them. You should just put the homophobes on your ignore list.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Im trying to lose weight. :wow:

Yea you know I am always rooting for ya. fukk those judgmental people who are mad cuz you are progressing. :salute:
I think it would be easy to lose weight on this diet. You legit don't get hungry. One meal will hold you half the day. I had spinach and pepper jack omelet this morning. :banderas: Snacked on cashews throughout the day and had a Southwest salad with chicken for lunch/dinner. I think I might make some kind of soup tomorrow since I'm not feeling well.

Thanks bae I don't let them folks phase me. Life is good. :pachaha:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They provoke girls like me, beat on us, kill us, discriminate against us, laugh at us. But if we ever defend ourselves we're immediately demonized. Don't think I want to be here. I never asked to be born.

heyy heyyy your here for a reason :smugfavre:and you always fight back cut a nikka,kick a bytch, smack a ho whatever you have to do to survive, it's called fukk everybody else and worry about myself and my own happiness.

@bmack21 said it better though :lolbron:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

I got a ignore list a mile long. Seriously you should utilize it. I don't mind the occasional back and forth but that legit hate shyt is :camby:. Don't let losers fukk up your day.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I dont have anyone on ignore but maybe I should start using it.
You will enjoy the site a lot more if you do trust me. I got people I've had on ignore for YEARS who still have my name in their mouth. They will terrorize you as long as you let them. I even have accustom gif I only use when I cancel them. It gives me life.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
yes it's time my friend to use that ignore, if someone fukk with you though i'll tag @Yusuke and have him defend ya :hamster: I'd do it but I only have one last war-cry in me and I promised it to @misery :wow:
It's ok. I don't even want Yusuke to defend me. I don't like/feel comfortable with people defending me because I've done it for myself my whole life. It feels weird and I feel guilty.