Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Switched to a low crab and high fat diet a few days ago. I feel better than I felt in a long time. I think I was showing signs of hypoglycemia. It's been great but I legit have what they call he low carb flu. This shyt really feels like he flu though. :deadmanny:
Interesting, I was looking into it a few days ago.

I might try in the near future.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam:im hoping this gym life will bring results :sadcam:
It is over here breh...

:whew:

Just remember its a process. Rome ain't built over night.

And that we can get our hoe swag on once we all dieseled up and shyt

:salute:
My body is sore and I can barely walk. Hopefully it pays off and I can get a decent guy. We can do it y'all <3

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It is over here breh...

:whew:

Just remember its a process. Rome ain't built over night.

And that we can get out hoe swag on once we all dieseled up and shyt

:salute:
i have built up confidence that i want to be able to rightfully release. i got tired of being fat and seeing that my self esteem was attatched to my weight. i felt like no bytches would fukk with a fat dude, that being fat would decrease my chances of success. it was a long ass history of shyt holding me back as the low self esteem pile of weight. wanting to turn the page and become the man that i wanted to be. the overly confident, funny, dude i was for a period of time. :patrice:

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My body is sore and I can barely walk. Hopefully it pays off and I can get a decent guy. We can do it y'all <3
im just trying to keep up with the foods. and the smoothies especially. those help a lot. ate 2 oranges today. and a banana. took some kale, apple and some spinach blended it all.
im going to KILL shyt. new body. same phenomenal voice. :blessed:gonna feel like
220px-Nsmb2_starman_mario.png

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Interesting, I was looking into it a few days ago.

I might try in the near future.

I think it's going to be really good for me. I'm excited just ready for the symptoms to go away. I feel so much better than I felt in the last few weeks. I was literally so tired I was taking 3 hour naps every day for a week. But he fist day I changed over I felt so much better. I am so scared to get diabetes . It's also suppose to be really good for hormone regulation.

Why did you wanna try it?

Thanks for dapping all my post in the last thread too. I fukks with you.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
If people on here tackled white supremacy and the government as much as they attack me for being a damn Ts who can't do shyt to them, they'll go far. What jobs am I preventing you from getting? How am I taking money out of your kids mouths?

Everything is selfish about who I am to people but are yall telling all potential employers when you get call backs from, "No I can't accept this job unless you gave a job to everyone else who went for it first then I'll consider it?' Are you giving away money and food every time you go out? How are you so much better than me? And what did I do to hurt you so much?

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes...

But WE can be hoes...

YOU can't.

Cause I said so

:ufdup:
I don't think I could ever be a hoe lol. Id feel terrible mentally.
grabs @bmack21 @ThatGuyloco @Coco hands we in this shyt togetha i wanna get in shape as well let's do this shyt
Yesss fava!
im just trying to keep up with the foods. and the smoothies especially. those help a lot. ate 2 oranges today. and a banana. took some kale, apple and some spinach blended it all.
im going to KILL shyt. new body. same phenomenal voice. :blessed:gonna feel like
220px-Nsmb2_starman_mario.png
I've been making green juice in the am to detox. Oh and I saw them wings on sc:mjpls:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I think it's going to be really good for me. I'm excited just ready for the symptoms to go away. I feel so much better than I felt in the last few weeks. I was literally so tired I was taking 3 hour naps every day for a week. But he fist day I changed over I felt so much better. I am so scared to get diabetes . It's also suppose to be really good for hormone regulation.

Why did you wanna try it?

Thanks for dapping all my post in the last thread too. I fukks with you.
Im trying to lose weight. :wow:

Yea you know I am always rooting for ya. fukk those judgmental people who are mad cuz you are progressing. :salute:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
They provoke girls like me, beat on us, kill us, discriminate against us, laugh at us. But if we ever defend ourselves we're immediately demonized. Don't think I want to be here. I never asked to be born.