Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
My brother is amazing at math but from middle school he struggled with English. His grades were always subpar and when he had papers to write, I had to come in and correct the grammatical errors or make it more coherent.

Even now, my oldest daughter is great at math and science but struggles with English.

I guess its not meant for some to fully excel in both areas.
!!!!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's very true. I took a few creative writing/literature classes. I love idea of developing complex characters and putting them into the most dysfunctional atmospheres and creating dialogue (I write screenplays as well). I can't get creative with math. That one answer point that you made is exactly why I dislike it. :mjlol: It's black and white (You get it right or it's wrong). That makes me uncomfortable. I wish I were one of those people who excelled in English and Math and enjoy both but those type of people are typically "off," so maybe I should be grateful.:mjcry:

I'm a black and white person so that's probably why I like it. I try not to create or enter gray areas. I do like the creativity of writing though and I thought about writing a little hood novel or something, but then I was just like blaaahhh.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what's crackin momma?
I feel good today. Lilnukka came through for a breh so that made me happy. I'm going to lunch with a friend in a few minutes. As I was typing this I got a call from a woman wanting to sell her home. She gave me the rundown about her divorce and everything, I ended up talking to her for like 30 minutes though. She seems really nice.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I feel good today. Lilnukka came through for a breh so that made me happy. I'm going to lunch with a friend in a few minutes. As I was typing this I got a call from a woman wanting to sell her home. She gave me the rundown about her divorce and everything, I ended up talking to her for like 30 minutes though. She seems really nice.
check yo pms