Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I have a lot of energy, intelligence, focus, ambition, tenacity and determination. I can literally do anything I want in life and succeed in it if I put in the time. The self confidence I have when it comes to my abilities and what I can manifest for myself is almost insane almost nothing can deter me or discourage me when I put my mind towards a goal. When I say I want something 9 times out of 10 i'll get it because I go hard for it until its mine. That's the beauty of having my kind of drive and passion it will carry me far in life. But the thing I desire the most I can't put in "work" or time for it I have to allow it to come to me on it's own and that's hard for me to do because i'm so use to going out to get what I desire. I have to learn patience because I can't force everything to come to me. Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing and let things swing back around on it's own because everything always comes full circle. I need patience and the ability to trust that things will be alright if I fall back. I don't have to be superman all the time sometimes it's okay to be clark kent.

My biggest flaw is my lack of patience everything can't be when I want it to be

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Supposed to be hitting South Beach this weekend for a bachelor party but btwn the weather and Zika, might be indoors more than I wanted.

Still gonna turn up tho:youngsabo:

(as much as a sleep deprived new father can, of course) :whoa:
10:45pm, 11:00 if you're really having fun.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have an idea for a lunch delivery service and I'm trying to decide if I should charge a flat fee for delivery or a percentage of the total order. I want to target small/local restaurants or places that don't normally deliver like chipotle or panera.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Something triggered in me last night. Just gonna try to make it through the winter. Be as happy as I can make myself

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I have an idea for a lunch delivery service and I'm trying to decide if I should charge a flat fee for delivery or a percentage of the total order. I want to target small/local restaurants or places that don't normally deliver like chipotle or panera.
I worked out a few scenarios. I am not sure which flat rate you would charge or the percentage per order you may propose. BUT...

At a flat rate of $5 per delivery, you would need 20 deliveries to make $100.

At at rate of 25% per order, you would need 30 deliveries averaging $13.34 to make that $100.

If the average order total was $20, you would need 20 deliveries to make $100.

I guess you would want to estimate/research the average order total. If the average order is greater than $20 you can do well, if your rate was 25%. But then, you would want to research whether 25% is a reasonable.

Flat rate is less risky....Percentage of Sales would be risky but higher earning potential.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This whole "you could die tomorrow" thinking really got me on some :jbhmm: shyt.

Like why am I saving all these sky miles? I can drop dead tomorrow :why:, let me spend this shyt now.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Apparently my face makes me look 5'4 in my pics :mjcry:

Yall wont be laughing when I'm 40 and still looking 20
full

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
suck a dikk and kill ya self. Hillary still going to be your President :umad:

she's going to be your president, uncle tom c00ning fukkboy. i honestly hope she takes us into an unnecessary war where you and your family get drafted, and then all of you die in a terrorist bombing. that'll be less c00ns on the planet to deal with.