Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
life is to short to hide how you feel to smile while wishing hate and feelings of negatively upon another. I long ago tossed the hate aside I won't say it's gone but everyday I try my hardest to be a better person everyday I rid myself of toxic influences and vices. The world pushes you to be anything but humane, trying to force you to be a monster like those around you, I refuse to fall into the circle of negativity; Before I slip into what I see is a shade of dark I'll cleanse and rid myself of the toxicity once again.

life is to short to try and shine positive energy on negative forces,

Prynce

Daps
life is to short to hide how you feel to smile while wishing hate and feelings of negatively upon another. I long ago tossed the hate aside I won't say it's gone but everyday I try my hardest to be a better person everyday I rid myself of toxic influences and vices. The world pushes you to be anything but humane, trying to force you to be a monster like those around you, I refuse to fall into the circle of negativity; Before I slip into what I see is a shade of dark I'll cleanse and rid myself of the toxicity once again.

life is to short to try and shine positive energy on negative forces,
I do the same breh

I embrace my inner feelings and I can't lie about how I feel about thing or people. I don't wish hate or misfortune on anybody.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Just re-read 'The Alchemist' this weekend.

Highly recommend to read this at least once a year.

88 pages brehs.... You won't regret it. It only takes a few hours to read.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I been hungry all day. Is this what fat people feel like all the time? :damn:
Actually my problem is that I need to eat a more steady diet and get this metabolism burning. Eating once a day pretty much guarantee you ain't gonna lose shyt fast enough cause your body will store energy instead of burn it. I'm a lil better and sometimes eating breakfast tho.

:francis:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Just re-read 'The Alchemist' this weekend.

Highly recommend to read this at least once a year.

88 pages brehs.... You won't regret it. It only takes a few hours to read.
Meh. nikka got to the desert and I was tired of the parables. Doubt I will ever finish

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is gloomy as fukk. Thought this was a safe haven from the stupid shyt on thecoli but damn.

Yes it is, and yusuke and Prynce are the 2 worst, posting every damn thought on this forum. But when you have garbage moderator s who are unwilling to take charge what do you expect

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Meh. nikka got to the desert and I was tired of the parables. Doubt I will ever finish
LOL.

Read it breh. It will take a few hours. Its actually enlightening each read.

Next time I read it, I will preserve the quotables. I should have done it this time.

I will re-read it in a few months. I am still thinking about it breh.

Its worth your time. Its a literal masterpiece.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Always play dumb never let anybody know how smart you are or how much you really know.

Been living these 48 laws for a few years now :wow:
Depends on the arena and adversary.

No need to reveal everything you know....but playing dumb to the wrong person can potentially permanently damage your reputation.