Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
she's going to be your president, uncle tom c00ning fukkboy. i honestly hope she takes us into an unnecessary war where you and your family get drafted, and then all of you die in a terrorist bombing. that'll be less c00ns on the planet to deal with.
I'll make sure I fukk your moms before I go.

And as long as you're a citizen of this country, she is YOUR president fukk boy :umad:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I worked out a few scenarios. I am not sure which flat rate you would charge or the percentage per order you may propose. BUT...

At a flat rate of $5 per delivery, you would need 20 deliveries to make $100.

At at rate of 25% per order, you would need 30 deliveries averaging $13.34 to make that $100.

If the average order total was $20, you would need 20 deliveries to make $100.

I guess you would want to estimate/research the average order total. If the average order is greater than $20 you can do well, if your rate was 25%. But then, you would want to research whether 25% is a reasonable.

Flat rate is less risky....Percentage of Sales would be risky but higher earning potential.
Thank you!! I really appreciate it.

I was thinking a minimum 4 person order or x number of dollars total. I'm not trying to deliver to one lazy nikka at the job that doesn't feel like going out. :dry: I was also thinking 15-20% per order for the fee...sort of like a tip. 5-10 miles max service area and one business per day that way I'm not running around all over the place. So like Mondays panera, Tuesdays chipotle, etc.

I may offer morning runs to Starbucks, Dunkin or some coffee place and focus on school staff or daycare centers where it's hard for people to get out during the day. This idea has a lot of legs right now and I'm trying to narrow it down to something simple.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Lil man is a trooper :wow: Biked 10 miles with him in the back straight chilling :obama: He's knocked TF out now :blessed: gonna blaze up then get some homework done before clocking in.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
10 miles? :damn:
What's you workout routine like for the week?

Yes ma'am! I normally only do 10 miles over a span of 5 days. I did it all today only because i had the energy and the weather was lovely.
I fukking HATE cardio but being on the bike makes it so much more tolerable. 10 miles really isn't all that much depending on the terrain and how many breaks you take lol we drove all through the downtown area which was shady and cool.

My workout routine consists of using the Sworkit app ( 2 15 minute workout sessions a day) 10+ miles a week on the bike (usually 2 miles a day w/ or w/out ankle weights) and just recently I started getting back into Tennis.

It's my diet that I REALLY need to work on. It's horrible :(

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Honestly, I don't drink too often, so this is my 2nd time trying a Heineken.

First time was :pacspit:

Now? :ehh:

Folks were right...it is better when you eat something with it. And to be honest, it got easier to drink with each sip.

Guess I'll be joining the :drunk: gang in due time

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yes ma'am! I normally only do 10 miles over a span of 5 days. I did it all today only because i had the energy and the weather was lovely.
I fukking HATE cardio but being on the bike makes it so much more tolerable. 10 miles really isn't all that much depending on the terrain and how many breaks you take lol we drove all through the downtown area which was shady and cool.

My workout routine consists of using the Sworkit app ( 2 15 minute workout sessions a day) 10+ miles a week on the bike (usually 2 miles a day w/ or w/out ankle weights) and just recently I started getting back into Tennis.

So you just be glistening with sweat outchea :shaq:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You just motivated me to go work out today :wow:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I love IG, you can predict so much fukkery. Everyone talking about the US Open who never watched a minute of tennis ever.:mjlol: