Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Did he cheat with another heifer or something? Trying figure out the whole "I'm not a good person" part and he said he ain't replying so...
Hell if I know. I just realized all of this when you mentioned her posts in the other random thoughts thread.

They probably caught feelings and she wanted to move forward but he backed out. Now you have 2 hurt people in this thread.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell if I know. I just realized all of this when you mentioned her posts in the other random thoughts thread.

They probably caught feelings and she wanted to move forward but he backed out. Now you have 2 hurt people in this thread.
3. Prynce been pouring out his soul for weeks now.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is he involved in a coli love affair too? I thought dude was depressed about some other life stuff?

What ya'll have going on in those TinyChat sessions?
you said 2 heart broken people, he is the 3rd. Don't think he's involved though.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I didn't want this. I care about her more than anybody on here. You people don't even know. This is why I wanted to stop it before it went any further. I'm not a good person. This is why I don't do relationships. This is why I stay away from people. It's a repeating cycle. And the sad part is I know this is just entertainment to some of you people.

dont bother quoting this i wont be responding and will probably end up deleting this anyways
nikka yeen bout shyt.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
When did this thread turn into a soap opera? :why:

:mjlol:
logo.jpg