Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didnt go for the lowest yet. And how is it catty when everything i said was facts?

you savage son very savage :francis: playing with people emotions is a dangerous game but its online :wow: just make sure you keep it online I don't need to tell your mother how we lost another one :russ:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@bmack21 I get what you saying. . .I always say when you black growing up you don't dream you hope and when you get older you don't hope you dream

@Prynce you a bounce back bruh ain't like you a ugly bruh . . .plus you got that southern accent bytches love that shyt just play like you in the street life and talk about moving weight and murking nikkas her p*ssy a be so wet she won't be able to sit around u without bringing up sex

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
My power went out, only thing I got left to tell me is my phone which is at 41% and these sirens to let me know if a tornado comes :francis:

Move to tornado alley brehs :mjcry:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Yusuke enjoy it dammit, your dad is out of the game and ain't even old my phone so dead all I get calls from is school debt collectors and my university hitting me up about job fairs . . i got an email today almost got excited until i saw it was sprint

Olp5Hb80DiTdfKi3ILT6zbj23AfkbIBRHqAxG8HzeCdYSgjL95gl2AxS_CNdBC4szaM2HJQTSOIzoVoTSw0wLMMdWbttjtBDAOsEo_rSrw=s0-d-e1-ft

tscRaW70MlYj-8wxVgtO06XiKQ9ORr15HdlHoaHtCbRFzwJ_qv5CcVcuVVuvS3XN64YyIzyw7sd3AuxtjMHC1_zNhiV74iuIZsrIEhwHAK3sStxVsUdOXLPtOZ7qxtFOY-tmCiIkAHHq-F85p1Ngdg84FH6R_b07=s0-d-e1-ft

Zy-QdwVgzb8_3KLtIDYP_QIQjObVWYbjMcpq2ZXdhYeC8kf9bxLbiV9E_JlRbxUMzpP-KF5DRK4SmUhqpt4WOy_45WiQRZnCm81guun8Md0gUancaM-Jnj7VCOrMDeXRAU6soK_UVnC8yoM3rhi1elRXSMp7qn4=s0-d-e1-ft

Olp5Hb80DiTdfKi3ILT6zbj23AfkbIBRHqAxG8HzeCdYSgjL95gl2AxS_CNdBC4szaM2HJQTSOIzoVoTSw0wLMMdWbttjtBDAOsEo_rSrw=s0-d-e1-ft

We value your loyalty to Sprint, so we want our best customers like you to be assured that you are on the best plan.

We will regularly review your account to make sure you are getting the best price. In fact, we have reviewed your account and have found that your current plan price is better than our new Unlimited Freedom Premium Plan. While new customers will pay $80/mo.** (one line) for Unlimited Freedom Premium with premium resolution video streaming, gaming and music, you will continue to receive unlimited high-speed 4G LTE data at your current price. This is a benefit only available to our most loyal customers.

Thank you for continuing to be one of our best customers. We truly appreciate you.

BiqecVDmpNvcjNxt1cCl3KwN9YWkmuvgSYSyIrghJUG2fpqWH-QTBVHHgzwudskoLZtxNgMW10-RIDzb2kfhyay-mWEBGT2YYhOngL-Q51uJYcXqXoziJkydGJ7G9WUsZti2VXB5KzGtY0HftFywoHssY5mUIdXs=s0-d-e1-ft

BXmFF0tK46VIcdegyccFd7gtehxBwyeuS0IpxJTyedQQ_DOX0sTO4R1Z_eBwQ9vTYA7_ZfI6pluz3H-Ao3XHjJ9y5C7k8PVI61eOuqhyzRCs9O5TMio6q7NzGkEmgw-JRxxlFs2Ca9_H_d7y7wJbYJCoUuu2=s0-d-e1-ft

#MoveForward
sprint.com | FAQs | find a store

This is a promotional email from Sprint. If you wish to unsubscribe from Sprint promotional emails, click here.

To contact Sprint write to: Office of Privacy—Legal Department, Sprint, P.O. Box 4600, Reston, VA 20195.

View the Sprint Privacy Policy.

**Monthly charges exclude taxes & Sprint Surcharges [incl. USF charge of up to 17.9% (varies quarterly), up to $2.50 Admin. & $0.40 Reg. /line/mo. & fees by area (approx. 5–20%)]. Surcharges are not taxes. Seesprint.com/taxesandfees.

Activ. Fee: Up to $30/line. Credit approval req. Sprint Unlimited Freedom Premium Plan: Includes unlimited domestic Long Distance calling, texting and data and 5GB of high-speed Mobile Hotspot, VPN and P2P data. After the 5GB, MHS, VPN and P2P usage limited to 2G speeds. Premium resolution video streams in HD (up to 1080p+) music (up to 1.5mps) streaming gaming (up to 8Mbps) $20/mo. waived until 10/31/16. Third-party content/downloads are add'l charge. Select int'l svcs included see sprint.com/globalroaming. Plan not available for tablets/MBB devices. Available on discounted phones for add'l $25/mo./line. Quality of Service (QoS): Customers who use more than 23GB of data during a billing cycle will be de-prioritized during times and places where the Sprint network is constrained. Seesprint.com/networkmanagement for details. Usage Limitations: To improve data experience for the majority of users, throughput may be limited, varied or reduced on the network. Sprint may terminate service if off-network roaming usage in a month exceeds: (1) 800 min. or a majority of min.; or (2) 100MB or a majority of KB. Prohibited network use rules apply—see sprint.com/termsandconditions. Other Terms: Offers and coverage not available everywhere or for all phones/networks. May not be combined with other offers. This is not a guarantee of price. Customers are able to change plans at any time. Restrictions apply. See store or sprint.com for details.

© 2016 Sprint. All rights reserved.

even sprint treat me like a simp right after they said i had the best deal they could offer they hit me up later talking about upgrading :mjcry:

Upgrade to the new Samsung Galaxy Note7
hero_note7.png

offer1_coco.png

• Order a Galaxy Note7 today and upgrade after only 12 payments!
  • Plus, get a free gift from Samsung! Choose from a FREE Samsung Gear Fit 2 ($179.99 value) OR a FREE 256GB Micro SE card with adapter ($249.99 value).
  • You'll also get a $20 Samsung Rewards Visa card when you sign up for Samsung Pay and make your first qualifying purchase.
How it works:
  • Step 1: Order your new Note7.
  • Step 2: Register at samsungpromotions.com/GalaxyOffer for your FREE gift.
  • Step 3: Download and install the Samsung Pay app.
Order today and save nearly $45
  • Waived upgrade fee - a $30 savings
  • FREE Express Shipping - a $14.95 value

Choose your new Samsung Galaxy Note7
device_230x400_a.gif

35.42/mo.
25.42/mo.

Device
Samsung Galaxy Note7
Color

Payment Option
24-mo. Installments
$0 down + $25.42 for 23 months, $25.33 for 24th month

Monthly price after $10 per month loyalty service credit. Must remain on current plan. Applied within 3 invoices. Restrictions apply.

Standard shipping FREE - check sprint.com/ship for estimates

This my life, tinder swiping fake bots and getting excited by the occasional sprint email . . .you better smile lil nikka :ufdup:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
so my girl is a teacher
and the parents of one of her kids
gave her a walmart gift card
on meet the teacher night
(i was there that night to support her)

so anyway she gave it to me