Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I didn't want this. I care about her more than anybody on here. You people don't even know. This is why I wanted to stop it before it went any further. I'm not a good person. This is why I don't do relationships. This is why I stay away from people. It's a repeating cycle. And the sad part is I know this is just entertainment to some of you people.

dont bother quoting this i wont be responding and will probably end up deleting this anyways

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't want this. I care about her more than anybody on here. You people don't even know. This is why I wanted to stop it before it went any further. I'm not a good person. This is why I don't do relationships. This is why I stay away from people. It's a repeating cycle. And the sad part is I know this is just entertainment to some of you people.

dont bother quoting this i wont be responding and will probably end up deleting this anyways
more reason to quote it.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was such a simple person before I dealt with women, soul suckers will drag you into a pit of deep dark hollow nothingness . . . I don't thank god for much because I don't believe the motherfukker exist but thank him for alcohol because it has become like a friend in my dealings with bytches

odd shyt I talked about this and had no idea about this video on my twitter but it appeared like godsend

being a black man is a fukking hassle, you have to deal with so much bullshyt . . . no rest at home no peace at work . . .nikka vs the world I would say black man but the treatment I get it feels more suitable to say nikka :russ:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Hmmm.