Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I'll do whatever it takes. I got to have it.
Need it more than I need air to breathe. Put it all on my back I can carry the weight.

Just need to be shown a way :patrice:

Last edited:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Sohh, I work with this chick and lately, I have found her saying little petty, sly comments in reference to me. I'm as humble as they come, but it's quite clear that she is jealous of me. Why? I really don't know because it's not like I flaunt my looks, I'm a real down to earth chick. I don't want to cause a scene, but she has one more time to try to insult me

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Am I procrastinating or sitting still?

Lacking gratitude or patience today.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a homie who's a cool dude, educated, rich (probably clears $400K easy) and is dating this straight laced chick. All is going well but she can't accept the fact that he smokes weed maybe once every 2 weeks.

Of all the deal breakers to have :francis:

Even if she slowly starts to change her mind, it's a wrap for her.:mjlol:
If he's lucky, she'll take her ass on. Like he should pray every night, while getting high that she leaves because it will just be trouble in the long run. Her stressing him is only going to make him want to light up more often.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A couple of days ago my homeboy gets mail saying his tags have been suspended. Come to find out the new car that his wife has been driving wasn't added to the EZ pass transponder correctly. She racked up $8000+ dollars in fines/fees not including the amount owed to the MVA to lift the suspension. :damn:They had issues in the past with their transponder not registering correctly, so he told her just once a week or so, drive through the lane that has the screen which flashes green or red just to make sure it's registering correctly. She told him that takes too long and she didn't want to do that. So for MONTHS she's been flying through the EZ Pass lane without a care in the world. After he reads the notice, she brings him all this other mail containing a slew of violations and she said "Oh I just thought it was the bill and you were paying that". :rudy: SMH Had to use a good chunk of the money they saved for a down payment/closing costs to clear it up. He told her "Well you won't be getting a house this year". #GMB

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Sohh, I work with this chick and lately, I have found her saying little petty, sly comments in reference to me. I'm as humble as they come, but it's quite clear that she is jealous of me. Why? I really don't know because it's not like I flaunt my looks, I'm a real down to earth chick. I don't want to cause a scene, but she has one more time to try to insult me
And what you gonna do about it? :martin:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Screenshot_2016-08-20-12-41-14_zpsbw7c7amj.png

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
And what you gonna do about it? :martin:

I mean her looking in the mirror every time she goes to the bathroom is etherous enough, but I will verbally remind her I'm everything she's not and nearly everything she wishes to be. Which may lead to a physical altercation, but I'm not sure I'm ready to take on that big of a b*tch. She's like a female Biggie Smalls and holds a lot of anger due to her physical misfortunes