Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I like being selfish and putting myself first for a change. I just need to keep working on conversation

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Life would be easier if I was nicer and cared about other people's feelings.
You'd think that but it's wrong at times being nice. I posted on here last night regarding that.

Backstory on that. Lately i been playing the pokemon game. I joined a Facebook group and invited a friend and his friend that's in our fantasy football league to the group since they played. I got cool with the new guy and started playing with him a few times. He made some friends inside that group and invited me into it. There was this girl in the group that looked like she going thru some stuff. Army wife, husband deployed doing something with bombs, they got a daughter, maybe 4 or 5. I had seen this girl once during a hangout this past week. The guy i knew from that group, I had seen twice since this Pokemon started and that was just in our football drafts. My other friend is cooler with him. They all know each other from high school. I'm just a mutual friend. Anyways the girl keeps asking others to hang with her or to go to the beach near her or to even give her a ride since she can't drive far. Mind you I'm about forty minutes away so I'm not able to grab her like others in the group that were closer. I even said we'd go and hang at the beach by her so it'll be easier. Plus I live further and still made the effort. The others were straight ignoring her and even offered her a ride and took too long and never showed up. They had a group chat on messenger going on thru all this.

My "friend" sends me a message saying that they ignoring the girl and going elsewhere, that nobody wanted to deal with her. I thought that was beyond fukked up. You act nice to someone and then go behind her back and ditch and diss her? And these were her friends? I said yesterday can't trust those in front more than those behind you. I put the girl up on game and my friend went running to this guy who everyone in the group seemed to be on his nuts and the guy kicked me out the group chat. I didn't give a fukk. I was invited to the group on Monday and was kicked out by Friday. Ain't no tears shed over that. And all because I looked out for someone i felt was being mistreated. Imagine having to hear from a stranger that your friends setting you up.

It's great to be nice and care about others feelings, but it's gotta be after you get to know the real them. Shoot, even a chameleon can change colors to match his environment, so why wouldn't a human change their character at any time either. Nice and mean with the knowledge of when to use which is the best.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You'd think that but it's wrong at times being nice. I posted on here last night regarding that.

Backstory on that. Lately i been playing the pokemon game. I joined a Facebook group and invited a friend and his friend that's in our fantasy football league to the group since they played. I got cool with the new guy and started playing with him a few times. He made some friends inside that group and invited me into it. There was this girl in the group that looked like she going thru some stuff. Army wife, husband deployed doing something with bombs, they got a daughter, maybe 4 or 5. I had seen this girl once during a hangout this past week. The guy i knew from that group, I had seen twice since this Pokemon started and that was just in our football drafts. My other friend is cooler with him. They all know each other from high school. I'm just a mutual friend. Anyways the girl keeps asking others to hang with her or to go to the beach near her or to even give her a ride since she can't drive far. Mind you I'm about forty minutes away so I'm not able to grab her like others in the group that were closer. I even said we'd go and hang at the beach by her so it'll be easier. Plus I live further and still made the effort. The others were straight ignoring her and even offered her a ride and took too long and never showed up. They had a group chat on messenger going on thru all this.

My "friend" sends me a message saying that they ignoring the girl and going elsewhere, that nobody wanted to deal with her. I thought that was beyond fukked up. You act nice to someone and then go behind her back and ditch and diss her? And these were her friends? I said yesterday can't trust those in front more than those behind you. I put the girl up on game and my friend went running to this guy who everyone in the group seemed to be on his nuts and the guy kicked me out the group chat. I didn't give a fukk. I was invited to the group on Monday and was kicked out by Friday. Ain't no tears shed over that. And all because I looked out for someone i felt was being mistreated. Imagine having to hear from a stranger that your friends setting you up.

It's great to be nice and care about others feelings, but it's gotta be after you get to know the real them. Shoot, even a chameleon can change colors to match his environment, so why wouldn't a human change their character at any time either. Nice and mean with the knowledge of when to use which is the best.
:cape:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I wouldn't say I saved her but I let her know what was up. Same shyt I'd expect if someone i called a friend was setting me up. After reading that thread about worst things friends have done to you, I know I'd want someone to warn me if I'm being setup. Friends, who needs them.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Lol I got into a fight tonight :heh: like a physical altercation.
What the :dahell:? Who would even want to fight you? You seem like a peaceful and wise woman. I was gonna say like that old lady tree from i think pocahantas but I didn't feel like it'd be a good idea to compare you to an old lady.