Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Eating dinner with some friends and their family. Got me feeling like R. Kelly out here.

Just soon as she go to the bathroom, nikka I'm gon' holler at her :wow:

eydOnWq.jpg

Even my niece look disappointed that she out with another man.:francis:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:its always 0 or 100

Now I feel bad I may have fukked up this ladys day but dont ever speak with such bass in your voice :snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Eating dinner with some friends and their family. Got me feeling like R. Kelly out here.

Just soon as she go to the bathroom, nikka I'm gon' holler at her :wow:

eydOnWq.jpg

Even my niece look disappointed that she out with another man.:francis:

Update: they never separated while we were there. We left before them but i sent my niece over with this:
ZUmeL1p.jpg

Whether it works or not, or whether I should've gone myself doesn't matter, fukk it. My niece told the girl her uncle said to give her this note. She told my niece she was on a date. Like I give a fukk.

Even with a hand in his face, Curry still takes his shot. You miss every shot you don't take. #shootyourshot2016

My handwriting sucks, I know. :francis:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Update: they never separated while we were there. We left before them but i sent my niece over with this:
ZUmeL1p.jpg

Whether it works or not, or whether I should've gone myself doesn't matter, fukk it. My niece told the girl her uncle said to give her this note. She told my niece she was on a date. Like I give a fukk.

Even with a hand in his face, Curry still takes his shot. You miss every shot you don't take. #shootyourshot2016

My handwriting sucks, I know. :francis:
:mjlol:who hits on a woman who's on a date, plus with a note. Breh she threw that away and probably on some :mjpls:too.