Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
people need to realize that banks have rules and very specific ones regarding the depositing of checks. This lady tried to deposit a check into her account that was made out to her son and his wife. They all signed it, whatever whatever, but the check specifically says "POSITIVE I.D. REQUIRED" which means both the ladies son and his wife have to be there and present their identification before I can do anything with the check. The mother said neither of them have a bank account and she brought her son in with her this morning after me denying her friday. Except she needs her son's wife with her as well. This dude just gets pissed and is like "THIS IS WHY I DON'T fukk WITH BANKS!" lol. That's not why you don't fukk with banks dog, you're a fukkin piece of shyt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So I'm :scust: @ this woman taking her son to get a pedicure - well not that he got a pedi, but the fact that she let him get his toes painted :martin: but she keeps talking to me and looks mad familiar - it was my freshman year RA, haven't seen her in over a decade...she was my fave :smile:

Still :smh: @ the painted toes

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I planned a last minute trip to the beach tomorrow and Monday but I forgot I had shyt planned already :heh: Just a birthday party tomorrow and an appointment on Monday. I'm going to take a nap and hopefully find the guts to cancel while I'm sleeping.