Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
School clothes/supplies shopping is the most infuriating shyt in life. Me and Mr. were done 5 minutes in :beli: he got into it with some white dude that tried to reach his hand in the cart and take a backpack out of it :why: Mr grabbed that nikka by the collar and shoved him
Back like :dahell: "wtf you reaching into my cart for?"
White dude was like "bro chill bro I didn't know that was your cart" meanwhile there were two black ass babies sittin in the cart and they yelled "dad he's taking our backpack" and we're the only black folks in the isle. Wtf? Lol :wtf::dahell:

Tried it and failed :mjlol: dude put his hands on his hip less hips and said "I mean really did it call for you to rough me around? Did you have to rough me up" with this stupid ass look on his face :dwillhuh: like he didn't understand why dude would mush him back for trying to steal out our cart like we weren't standing there.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Entitled ass cac trying to steal a paw patrol backpack from a baby smfh y'all should have seen how extra he was behaving after that. Dude was rubbing his chest and bracing himself against his wife like Mr. caved his chest in :stopitslime: all he did was grab him by the collar like he was about to hem him up but he pushed him back (and with one hand at that :upsetfavre:) so all the theatrics weren't fukking necessary. I can't stand these people..can't wait to get the fukk outta here

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
school starting up next week. :francis:fukk. i didnt want this break to end yet. but i have another year luckily. i feel like that this semester will be much better. my confident has fukking skyrocketed. everyday i wake up and look in the mirror and feel like im the shyt. consistent working out and eating. makes me feel good. just the fact that i got off of my ass and stopped being lazy is lifechanging. literally. why is this shyt so hard for people?:dahell:
Newfound appreciation for darkskinned women :noah:
shouts out to all darkskinned women. :eatit::eatthepuss: :whoo: