Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, this day just got better. I got robbed at gunpoint 3 hours ago. Took my phone (which I just got last Wednesday) and some cash. At least they didn't steal the car.:francis:

Where at? What type of car do you have. Any words exchanged? Did you call the cops?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Where at? What type of car do you have. Any words exchanged? Did you call the cops?
Cape Town.

I'm from Johannesburg, here on a work trip.

Funny thing is, people from Cape Town try to make Johannesburg sound dangerous, yet in my 20+ years of living in Joburg, I never had an incident like this. :stopitslime:

The car I was driving was a rental from the airport, so didn't really care for it, just glad I wasn't left stranded there:sadcam:

Words weren't really exchanged. Dude rocked up with the pistol as we were by the car and said, "Give us your shyt and we won't hurt you" There were 4 of them but I only saw one with a gun.

Dudes went through all our pockets and left us with the car keys.

Went to the cops but I don't see them actually finding the dudes.

I just thank God I'm still alive though:mjcry:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Cape Town.

I'm from Johannesburg, here on a work trip.

Funny thing is, people from Cape Town try to make Johannesburg sound dangerous, yet in my 20+ years of living in Joburg, I never had an incident like this. :stopitslime:

The car I was driving was a rental from the airport, so didn't really care for it, just glad I wasn't left stranded there:sadcam:

Words weren't really exchanged. Dude rocked up with the pistol as we were by the car and said, "Give us your shyt and we won't hurt you" There were 4 of them but I only saw one with a gun.

Dudes went through all our pockets and left us with the car keys.

Went to the cops but I don't see them actually finding the dudes.

I just thank God I'm still alive though:mjcry:
Hopefully you get armed yourself from now on and be more cautious.

Prynce

Daps
I have to learn how to defeat myself because I am too smart for my own good :francis:

A lot of my problems come from the fact I think I know everything and it ends up backfiring on me.

Got to take more time to think

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Such an ugly night. 10:55 pm.

Rain drops litter the windshield in brief sonatas after the dead silence is broken by the strong mechanical stroke of the single Mercedes wiper.

No radio, no distractions. No emotions. No fear or second thoughts. “I’m ready” was confirmed to the cold winter air that filled the cabin.

Slow pressure on brakes.

Left on Monroe.

Accelerating through the gears, she pondered the way that machines operated. Cold, unthinking and calculated to serve their purpose. A lingering thought of what she was purposed to do on this rainy Baltimore night.

A sharp ringing pierced her ear, and shimmied her grip on the cold wheel. A familiar tone that snapped her back to reality indicated a text message that read “3 minutes till drop”.

Right on Luger. Pull over to the side, third office door from the corner. Full stop, lights off. Ears and eyes open.

She pulls out her phone from the seat between her shivering legs. Trembling stiff fingers.

“H-E-R-E”.

Distant shouts interrupted the falling rain and the creaking trees that lined the sidewalk.

War drums began to thump in her chest, as the rumbles of drywall bursting and glass breaking made her slink in her seat, hand trembling over the ignition key. “I’m ready”, she breathed. “I’m ready”…

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she gon suck me like a vampire, she on the ground like the umpire
i just been building my empire, these p*ssy nikkas aint entitled
pistol with them bullets fit'll a rifle, this shyt right here came right out the bible
you cufffffffin she not even special :noah: