Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
most women are, how did you break the 4th wall and become self aware

Honestly it came from taking on (to the best of my ability) an honest thorough male prospective.

I explained 5 or 6 posts up from your post. Honestly I kinda knew it but I really didn't understand to what extent or how much it impacted certain situations or my overall character.

Luckily I'm didn't have this moment at the end of some major fukk up and I'm not horrible with it. But I do need an attitude adjustment. I'm pretty good overall but I could go from good to great which I plan to do.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Honestly it came from taking on (to the best of my ability) an honest thorough male prospective.

I explained 5 or 6 posts up from your post. Honestly I kinda knew it but I really didn't understand to what extent or how much it impacted certain situations or my overall character.

Luckily I'm didn't have this moment at the end of some major fukk up and I'm not horrible with it. But I do need an attitude adjustment. I'm pretty good overall but I could go from good to great which I plan to do.
Sounds great.

Being positive and spreading positivity is actually beneficial.

Prynce

Daps
I really don't see any light at the end of this darkness :ehh:

I'm falling deeper and deeper into this abyss:wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (my new im ignoring you response offline), SKUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Prynce

Daps
"The international a$$holes nah
Who complains about what he is owed?
And throw a tantrum like he is 3 years old
You gotta love it though somebody still speaks from his soul
And wouldn't change by the change, or the game, or the fame,
When he came, in the game, he made his own lane" :wow: