Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
saw the cutest chick working at starbucks this morning

I don't even fukk with that place only went because I had a gift card, but imma def go back. Haven't got a chicks number this whole summer :jbhmm:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

What brought on this revelation?

I always listen to self help /improvement stuff and I was listening to this relationship radio show. It's hosted by black guys and they have one female guest host.

Anyway guest call in and this lady called in and it turned into this big argument guys vs girls. Literally it was these women just rambling about nothing, bringing up invalid points and all kinds of nonsense while the guys just listened and occasionally threw I'm line about how the women were self entitled and selfish.

This literally went on for almost 2 hours and at the end the main guy host said something like "You hear this ladies. This is why we need this show to let you know how you sound."

So while I was listening a light bulb went off and I just starting reflecting on myself. I thought the women sounds so ridiculous and I just didn't want to be like that. I thought about a lot of things that I should change going forward specifically about my attitude. I have some work to do.

This is the show if you are interested. Ladies don't click or you'll be in infuriated. lol I just take the good and leave the bad. These guys go a little over board but they drops gems.

wife training 101 show Be happy you have a man ladies

Prynce

Daps
I hate when people try to talk to me and be friendly:francis:

I'm sitting in this corner with my head phones and face in my phone for a reason. :francis:

Then I'm the bad guy when I give them the :demonic: stare.

I really don't give a fukk about anything you saying :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not only do I miss an opportunity while dropping ny brother off at work, I knew I should've parked and approached while i had the chance, but now i gotta go to a baby shower, that I should've been at by now. It's obvious my excitement level isn't too high. :manny: gotta make the best of it.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I hate when people try to talk to me and be friendly:francis:

I'm sitting in this corner with my head phones and face in my phone for a reason. :francis:

Then I'm the bad guy when I give them the :demonic: stare.

I really don't give a fukk about anything you saying :francis:
All them asain girls you keep swerving :francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This country sickens me. There is so much deeply wrong with it it stresses me out and depresses me to think about it. The more time passes the less welcome I feel here.

$10,000 and Nigeria...here I come!
:blessed:

My dream is to touchdown at lagos.international and have some fly ass nubian queen telling me "welcome home" at the terminal upon my arrival.

:mjcry: